Inter v Udinese takes place on Saturday at 7.45pm (UK time).
Trying to find way to watch Inter v Udinese online? Read on for your best options below.
Where to live stream Inter vs Udinese:
|Inter vs Udinese live streams|
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:40, 17/02/23).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Inter vs Udinese on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: Paramount+
Udinese, on the other hand, sit eighth, nine points off the European places after a mixed season that has seen them win seven and lose six of their 22 matches in Serie A this term. However, they have gained the most points from losing position in Europe’s top five leagues so far this season: 17, including three against Inter in the reverse fixture.
Inter team news
Romelu Lukaku’s struggles in front of goal continued against Sampdoria at the weekend, with the Belgian’s drought now extending to 10 matches, with Edin Dzeko looking to replace him in attack. Dzeko has won more Serie A games against Udinese than any other side (12/15) as well as scoring four times in those games and will be hoping to extend that run on Saturday.
Joaquin Correa will definitely miss the match with a thigh injury, while Marcelo Brozovic and Robin Gosens are major doubts, so expect Federico Dimarco to come in at full-back after replacing the latter last time out. Alessandro Bastoni is set to return to the starting XI, which should mean Stefan de Vrij will have to make do with a place on the bench.
Udinese team news
Gerard Deulofeu has been ruled out until at least April, which is huge miss for Udinese, with the Spaniard creating more chances (48) and providing more assists (6) than any of his teammates this season.
Beto and Isaac Success are expected to lead the line once more despite scoring just one goal between them so far in 2023, although Roberto Pereyra may be used in a more attacking role once again, after playing as a No.10 behind Beto against Sassuolo. No defender has scored more non-penalty goals in Serie A since the start of last season than Destiny Udogie (8), as he aims to make the most of his time in the division before returning to Tottenham for the 2023/24 campaign.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Serie A 2022/23 recent form:
- Inter: WLWWD
- Udinese: LWDLD
Scoreline prediction: Inter 2-1 Udinese
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online