The 2022/23 Dutch Cup has reached the round of 16, with defending champions PSV Eindhoven still going strong in the competition, as well as perennial challengers Ajax and Feyenoord.
PSV managed to join Ajax and Feyenoord as one of only three clubs in Dutch Cup history to lift the coveted gong at least 10 times, achieving their double-digit haul last season at the expense of Erik ten Hag’s de Godenzonen on the hallowed Rotterdam turf of De Kuip.
Goals from Erick Gutierrez and Cody Gakpo cancelled out Ryan Gravenberch’s early deadlock-breaker in April 2022’s showpiece to ensure history was made for Roger Schmidt’s men and Ten Hag was denied a third straight Dutch Cup to reaffirm his Amsterdam legacy.
The stage is now set for the latter stages of the competition in 2022/23, with PSV testing their resolve against fellow Eredivisie club Emmen, while Ajax have been drawn against Twente in what was seen as the tie of the round. However, it will take something special to beat the clash between Feyenoord and NEC which ended 4-4, with Feyenoord scoring two goals in injury time to take the game to extra time after NEC had been reduced to 10 men. Both sides then took the lead on different occasions in injury time only to be pegged back almost immediately, before Feyenoord ultimately won on penalties.
How to live stream Dutch Cup fixtures online:
Bet365* stream a selection of Dutch Cup matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in the UK. 18+ only, not available in the UK. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Dutch Cup fixtures | Last 16
Tuesday 7 February
- AZ 1-2 Utrecht
- De Graafschap 3-0 De Treffers
- NAC Breda 1-2 SC Heerenveen
Wednesday 8 February
- PSV Eindhoven 3-1 Emmen
- Spakenburg 1-1 Katwijk (Spakenburg win 4-1 on penalties)
- Feyenoord 4-4 NEC (Feyenoord win 5-3 on penalties)
Thursday 9 February
- Twente vs Ajax (5.45pm, UK time)
- ADO Den Haag vs Go Ahead Eagles (8pm, UK time)
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online