DFB-Pokal live streams: How to watch the 2022/23 season online
The 2022/23 DFB-Pokal has reached the last 16, with Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig all vying for domestic cup success.
RB Leipzig are the current holders of the DFB-Pokal, winning their first ever trophy last season after beating Freiburg on penalties in the Berlin final. Bayern Munich meanwhile are the record holders, winning the competition 20 times in their history, some 14 ahead of the next most successful club, Werder Bremen.
Borussia Dortmund have sealed five titles in their history, the latest of which came in 2021, and they will be eyeing up moving level with Werder and bridging the chasmic gap on Bayern. Edin Terzic has been busy this January trying to reinforce BVB’s armoury and set them up for the second half of the campaign.
Julian Ryerson came in from Bundesliga top-four rivals Union Berlin, while 16-year-old Julien Duranville has also been signed from Anderlecht, the latest unpolished teenage gem to choose the Ruhr Valley for their education. His £8.5m move from Brussels is certainly not a small fee, but the potential is limitless.
He featured against West Ham in the Europa Conference League earlier this season, tussling with established Premier League stars at just 16, and he certainly held his own. Likened to Jadon Sancho by the Bundesliga official website, Duranville is a flashy and creative winger who has skill in abundance.
Handed his debut by Vincent Kompany last season, the talented tyro generated the nickname “lightning bolt” in his native Belgium due to his breakneck speed and he will be hoping to bring that blurry-eyed pace to Germany. The DFB-Pokal may prove his most likely opportunity to feature in the immediate future.
How to live stream DFB-Pokal fixtures online:
Bet365* stream a selection of DFB-Pokal matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in the UK. 18+ only, not available in the UK. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
DFB-Pokal fixtures | Last 16
Tuesday 31 January
- Paderborn 1-2 Stuttgart
- Union Berlin 2-1 Wolfsburg
Wednesday 1 February
- RB Leipzig 3-1 1899 Hoffenheim
- Mainz 05 0-4 Bayern Munich
Tuesday 7 February
- Sandhausen 0-2 Freiburg
- Eintracht Frankfurt 4-2 Darmstadt
Wednesday 8 February
- 98 Nurnberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf (5pm, UK time)
- Bochum vs Borussia Dortmund (7:45pm, UK time)
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online