Chelsea v Leeds live stream: Watch Premier League online, team news & stats
Chelsea v Leeds takes place on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
Graham Potter’s side are on a torrid run of form right now, winless in their past six games across all competitions going into what is a crucial period. With three consecutive defeats, Chelsea now face relegation battlers Leeds before next week’s Champions League last 16 second leg against Borussia Dortmund in which they have to come from a goal down.
The Blues are currently 10th in the Premier League, closer to the relegation zone in points than they are the top four, and some people are beginning to speculate that Potter could be on his way out if these next two games go against him. Having already beat Chelsea once this season, Leeds will be looking to do the league double over the Blues and boost their own hopes of safety.
Now led by Javi Gracia, Leeds moved out of the relegation zone thanks to last weekend’s win over Southampton but are still just one point clear of Everton and Bournemouth.
Looking to watch Chelsea v Leeds online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Chelsea v Leeds online:
DAZN will be live streaming Chelsea vs Leeds for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch Chelsea vs Leeds on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: USA Network
Chelsea vs Leeds betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Chelsea team news
Chelsea received another blow last weekend as Thiago Silva suffered injury in the 2-0 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur and the Brazilian has since been ruled out for six weeks. He joins Armando Broja and Edouard Mendy as longer-term absentees.
Mateo Kovacic and Cesar Azpilicueta missed the defeat to Tottenham due to illness and concussion respectively but both could be involved again this weekend. Christian Pulisic and N’Golo Kante are back in training but aren’t expected to make their return to the matchday squad for another week or so.
Leeds team news
Like Azpilicueta for Chelsea, Pascal Struijk has been suffering due to concussion but may return this weekend. There are also high hopes for Luis Sinisterra and Liam Cooper to be involved after their recent layoffs.
However, this weekend will come too soon for Adam Forshaw and Rodrigo who are both expected to be out for another month, while Stuart Dallas is a longer-term absentee.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Chelsea: LLDDD
- Leeds: WLLDL
Scoreline prediction: Chelsea 0-0 Leeds
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online