Burnley v Watford takes place on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time).
The 2022/23 Championship season is ticking along and before you know it we’ll be hitting the final run in and play-offs. It looks as though Burnley will be avoiding the play-offs though, with their focus fully set on automatic promotion.
Vincent Kompany’s men are currently seven points clear at the top of the table, and 17 ahead of third-placed Middlesbrough with a game in hand. Watford, meanwhile, are in the final play-off spot but know their position isn’t secure with three teams below them all having a game in hand – and being able to overtake the Hornets were they to win.
Hoping to watch Burnley v Watford online? Scroll below for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Burnley v Watford online:
To sign up for and live stream Burnley v Watford, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in UK. 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:00, 13/02/23).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Other Burnley v Watford live stream options:
Where to watch Burnley v Watford on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Football
- US: ESPN2 & ESPN+
Burnley team news
Arijanet Muric returned to the starting XI to keep a clean sheet in Burnley’s 3-0 win over Preston at the weekend and is expected to remain between the sticks on Tuesday.
However, the Clarets are set to remain without Jay Rodriguez and Manuel Benson, while Taylor Harwood-Bellis is a long-term absentee.
Watford team news
Slaven Bilic has confirmed that Tom Cleverly, Ken Sema and Imran Louza will be expected to play more minutes against Burnley having all made cameos in the 1-1 draw with Blackburn at the weekend following injuries. Joao Pedro started the game after his own injury layoff and may be in the initial XI once more.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Championship 2022/23 recent form:
- Burnley: WWWWW
- Watford: DDLDW
Scoreline prediction: Burnley 2-0 Watford
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online