Barcelona v Getafe takes place on Sunday at 5:30pm (UK time).
Hoping to watch Barcelona vs Getafe online? Find your live streaming options below.
How to live stream Barcelona v Getafe online:
To sign up for and live stream Barcelona v Getafe, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:20, 20/01/23).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Other Barcelona v Getafe live stream options:
LiveScore Bet is another live-streaming option for those who have a funded account. For those of you who don’t — and providing you’re over 18 and Gamble Aware — you can sign up using their Bet £10, get £20 offer using the information below.
Midnite Offer: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets
Looking for some free bets to boost your betting fund? New bookmaker Midnite are offering customers the chance to get a £20 bet bonus when they sign up and place a £10 accumulator bet.
- Sign up at Midnite using this link
- Place a £10 bet on 4+ legs, min odds 4.0 bet
- Claim your £20 bonus
18+ New UK Customers. Must bet £10 in total on accas with 4+ legs, min odds 3/1 (4.0). £20 credited as 4x £5 Free Bets, valid for 7 days on selected bets only, stakes not returned. Restrictions & T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Where to watch Barcelona v Getafe on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: ESPN+
Xavi’s men are currently on a 10 game unbeaten run across all competitions and have conceded just six goals in their opening 16 LaLiga matches, with their expected goals against value of 12.8, being this the second best differential (-6.8) between xGA and goals conceded in the competition this season after Villarreal (-7.6) this term.
Getafe, meanwhile, are currently 15th, just one point ahead of Cadiz, who currently occupy the final relegation spot, with one win and two defeats from their past three post-World Cup matches.
Barcelona team news
Barca will be without both Ferran Torres and top goalscorer Robert Lewandowski through suspension after their recent red cards. The Polish forward has hit the ground running at his new side and currently sits on top of the LaLiga goalscoring charts in 2022/23, having found the back of the net 13 times in his opening 15 matches and will be a big miss for the Catalan giants.
20-year-old Ansu Fati is expected to fill Lewandowski’s shoes up front and add to the three goals he has scored in his last five appearances for the club across all competitions. Ousmane Dembélé has been involved in six of Barcelona’s last 11 LaLiga goals (three goals and three assists) and should join Fati in the front line.
Getafe team news
Former Real Madrid striker Borja Mayoral will be hoping to do his former side a favour at Camp Nou and make it four goals in his last four LaLiga matches, having found the net against Mallorca (2) and Sevilla. He should be joined up-front by Enes Ünal, who leads his side for goals having scored five times in 17 league games this term.
Manager Quique Sánchez Flores has not won any of his last seven games against Barcelona in LaLiga (D2 L5), having won three of his previous four against the Catalans in the competition (D1) and will be hoping to put an end to that run.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
LaLiga 2022/23 recent form:
- Barcelona: WWWDW
- Getafe: DLWLL
Scoreline prediction: Barcelona 2-0 Getafe
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online