Arsenal v Bournemouth takes place on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
Mikel Arteta’s side restored their five point lead at the top of the Premier League table with a resounding 4-0 win against Everton in midweek and know they must continue that winning form if they wan’t to stop Pep Guardiola’s side from winning the league for the third consecutive season.
The Gunners have won all six of their home games against Bournemouth in all competitions, by an aggregate score of 17-2 as they look to keep up their impressive record against the Cherries.
Bournemouth meanwhile, sit 19th just three points ahead of bottom side Southampton after picking up just one win from their last nine matches in the Premier League (D2 L6). Gary O’Neil’s men have won fewer points (5) and scored fewer goals (4) than any other side since football resumed after the World Cup break.
Searching for somewhere to watch Arsenal v Bournemouth online? Scroll down for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Arsenal vs Bournemouth online:
DAZN will be live streaming Arsenal vs Bournemouth for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch Arsenal vs Bournemouth on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: Peacock
Arsenal vs Bournemouth betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Arsenal team news
Mikel Arteta isn’t expected to make many changes from a winning side, but Thomas Partey could come straight back into the middle of midfield with Jorginho struggling with illness.
Mohamed Elneny will play no part having suffered a knee injury, while Gabriel Jesus is still making his way back to fitness, but should return at some point in March. Eddie Nketiah picked up a knock against Everton, so may have to make do with a place on the bench once more.
Bournemouth team news
The Cherries will be without David Brooks, Marcus Tavernier and Illia Zabarnyi, who have all been ruled out through injury, while Matias Vina and Junior Stanislas are both doubts. Lloyd Kelly and Lewis Cook are both available once more, but neither are likely to start here.
Kieffer Moore hasn’t played since the 21st January, having been an unused sub in each Bournemouth’s last four Premier League games.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Premier League 2022/23 recent form:
- Arsenal: DLWWW
- Bournemouth: DLDWL
Scoreline prediction: Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online