The seventh edition of the biennial African Nations Championship got underway earlier this month, with 17 nations competing for continental silverware.
How to live stream African Nations Championship fixtures online:
Bet365 are live streaming a selection of African Nations Championship fixtures. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 18/01/23).
Unlike its more-established sibling the Africa Cup of Nations, CHAN is competed on a biennial basis for domestic players only. Indeed the pool of selection for CAF countries taking part in the African Nations Championship is restricted, exclusively, to players competing in their national league competitions.
For football fans, the tournament represents an opportunity to catch a glimpse of lesser-known stars, shining a light on the domestic game in Africa and providing a platform for homegrown talent to showcase their capabilities on a continental scale. Past participants have included Yves Bissouma, Siphiwe Tshabalala, Patson Daka and Nayef Aguerd.
This year’s competition is being held in Algeria and features 17 nations, with defending champions Morocco not in attendance, meaning a new winner will be crowned early next month. The initial phase features five groups, before moving onto the knockouts, commencing on January 27.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
African Nations Championship fixtures | Latest | Group Stage
Sunday 22 January
- Senegal vs DR Congo (7pm, UK time)
- Uganda vs Ivory Coast (7pm, UK time)
Monday 23 January
- Sudan vs Madagascar (7pm, UK time)
Tuesday 24 January
- Mauritania vs Mali (4pm, UK time)
- Niger vs Cameroon (7pm, UK time)
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.