Inter Milan will be looking to continue their unbeaten start to the new Serie A campaign when they travel to Fiorentina on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
The defending champions are just two points behind early leaders Napoli but Fiorentina aren’t too far behind in fifth.
Fiorentina vs Inter Milan live stream:
Tuesday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Fiorentina v Inter Milan online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch Fiorentina vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: Paramount+
Scoreline prediction: Fiorentina 1-2 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Fiorentina vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Fiorentina were given a tough start to the new Serie A season, up against Jose Mourinho’s Roma and after going down to 10 men just 17 minutes in, La Viola eventually lost 3-1 (though Roma would also be reduced to 10 men). However, they have since bounced back from that and are currently only three points off top spot after four games. Fiorentina have won each of their past three league games, beating Torino, Atalanta and Genoa, all by the score of 2-1, and all seeing La Viola lead 2-0 before allowing their opponents to get a goal back.
Inter, meanwhile, are one of three teams left unbeaten in Serie A after four games and will be fairly happy to the start of their title defence. Simone Inzaghi’s men were comfortable before the international break, beating Genoa 4-0 and Hellas Verona 3-1 but they fell to a brief slump upon their return. A 2-2 draw with Sampdoria was followed by a 1-0 defeat at home to Real Madrid in the Champions League, courtesy of another late Rodrygo goal. However, Inter did bounce back in emphatic fashion at the weekend, beating Bologna 6-1.
- Fiorentina (vs Genoa): Dragowski; Odriozola, Quarta, Igor, Biraghi; Castrovilli, Pulgar, Bonaventura; Callejon, Vlahovic, Gonzalez.
- Inter Milan (vs Bologna): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Dumfries, Barella, Vecino, Brozovic, Dimarco; Correa*, Martinez.
Lorenzo Venuti is the only absentee for Fiorentina, but Inter will be without Joaquin Correa, who suffered an early injury in the win over Bologna. He joins Arturo Vidal and Stefano Sensi on the sidelines.
18+ | New UK Customers Only | If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (min 3 bets) Plus 50 Free Spins on Grand Spinn. Even if your account is up, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 50 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only. New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Full terms apply.
18+ only • New customers only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Players to watch:
- Fiorentina: If Fiorentina are to continue their unbeaten run and end Inter’s, they’ll be hoping Dusan Vlahovic is back among the goals. The Serbian striker has been their star man once again this season, scoring three goals in four games so far, including both in the 2-1 win over Atalanta. However, he fired a blank last time out against Genoa and managed just one shot in 81 minutes before being replaced by Aleksandr Kokorin, seriously struggling to make an impact. Against Inter’s leaky defence, he could find the net.
- Inter Milan: He was rested on Saturday, but Hakan Calhanoglu should be set to return to the Inter starting XI on Tuesday to cause Fiorentina problems. The Turkish international has been a solid signing since arrival from AC Milan over the summer, making Inter’s midfield trio one of the best in Europe alongside Marcelo Brosovic and Nicolo Barella. Although he is known for his creativity, Calhanoglu does have a good record when facing Fiorentina, scoring four goals against the club – his best record in Serie A – including three away from home.
More live stream options: