Inter Milan will look to put their midweek Coppa Italia loss to Juventus behind them and keep the pressure on AC Milan in Serie A when they travel to Fiorentina on Friday at 7.45pm (UK time).
Antonio Conte suffered a 2-1 loss to his former club in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-finals on Tuesday, with a Cristiano Ronaldo brace handing the Turin club a slender advantage ahead of next week’s return fixture.
For the meantime they must focus their attention on remaining hot on Milan’s heels, taking on a Fiorentina side they only met last month in the aforementioned Coppa Italia, in which they secured a 2-1 win.
How to live stream Fiorentina vs Inter Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Fiorentina vs Inter Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 05/02/21).
Where to watch Fiorentina vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Fiorentina 1-2 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Fiorentina vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It has been a mixed start to the New Year for Fiorentina and their position in the Serie A table reflects this. Cesare Prandelli’s side have won two, drawn two and lost two, hence their 11th-place standing in the table, but the Violets are unbeaten in their previous two outings and must now start to build some consistency if they are to push for a late assault on the European spots.
Inter meanwhile will be licking their wounds after a home defeat at the San Siro to Juve in the penultimate stage of Italian football’s blue-riband knockout tournament. However, the visitors this weekend remain second in the table and clinging to the coattails of front-runners Milan, with just two points separating the rivals at the summit.
- Fiorentina (vs Torino): Dragowski; Milenkovic*, Pezzella, Martinez; Venuti, Bonaventura, Amrabat, Castrovilli*, Biraghi; Vlahovic, Ribery.
- Inter Milan (vs Juventus): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Young; Martinez, Sanchez.
Gaetano Castrovilli and Nikola Milenkovic are both suspended for this contest, with the latter handed a two-game ban after coming together with Andrea Belotti in the Torino draw. Inter meanwhile enter this contest with a clean bill of health, but Conte is expected to make changes from the Coppa Italia loss, welcoming back Romelu Lukaku, who was suspended on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Fiorentina: The spine of Conte’s system is largely built around that dynamic midfield trident, which is often taken up by Marcelo Brozovic, the regista, Nicolo Barella, the advanced playmaker, and Arturo Vidal, the all-action No. 6. So, the hosts will need to match Inter in the centre of the pitch and not allow them to dictate the tempo of the contest if they’re to get a result, and that will put a huge emphasis on Sofyan Amrabat performing his duties to a T. The Dutch-born Morocco international joined the club in the summer from Club Brugge and has turned heads at the Stadio Artemio Franchi since. He is both Fiorentina’s metronome, registering the second-most passes (1053) and the club’s midfield destroyer, attempting more tackles than any player (48). Prandelli will need Amrabat to maintain those levels of industry and enterprise if the hosts are to enjoy success in possession and match Inter’s midfield for intensity.
- Inter Milan: Romelu Lukaku endured a self-inflicted break in midweek after he was suspended for the Juve showdown, meaning he enters this weekend’s journey to Tuscany with well-rested limbs. The Belgium international’s hulking frame belies his deftness of touch and all-round footballing ability, two facets of his game he has taken to a new level under Conte, and the Italian will be relishing his striker’s return this weekend. Inter lacked a certain robustness and intensity in the final third without Lukaku against Juve and he will be licking his lips at the prospect of returning with a bang, generating some much-needed momentum heading into the second leg next week.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Fiorentina: DWLWL
- Inter Milan: WDWDL
More live stream options: