Fenerbahce host Kayserispor for a Süper Lig clash at the Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium on Monday afternoon (4pm kick-off UK time).
The hosts are chasing a first championship in seven years and will face a side battling to stave off relegation.
How to live stream Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:45, 24/01/21).
Where to watch Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Fenerbahce 3-0 Kayserispor
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A first Süper Lig championship since 2007 is what Fenerbahçe are seeking this season and they’ve given themselves every possible opportunity to fulfil that goal. Erol Bulut’s men are unbeaten in six league games, winning all but one (a 1-1 draw at Sivasspor last time out), which leaves them sitting two points behind leaders — and Istanbul rivals — Beşiktaş whom they’ll meet in two months time. At home The Yellow Canaries are seeking to make it four wins on the bounce after suffering three straight losses which included a 3-4 setback against the aforementioned Black Eagles.
The situation couldn’t be any more different for their visitors Kayserispor, who presently sit a place above the relegation zone and would be inside but for their superior goal-difference, that being said Dan Petrescu’s side come into this game having won three of their previous four league outings. It’s subsequently put a recent eleven-game winless streak, which included seven defeats, behind them. Away from home Kayserispor haven’t exactly been a challenging proposition having won two of their previous nine games on the road season.
- Fenerbahce (vs Sivasspor): Bayindir; Sangaré, Tisserand, Ciftpinar, Novak; Gustavo, Yandas; Valencia, Pelkas, Thiam; Samatta.
- Kayserispor (vs Basaksehir): Alemdar; Kvrzic, Sapunaru, Kolovetsios, Behich; Attamah; Lennon, Avramovski, Campanharo, Henrique; Alibec.
Ozan Tufan is suspended for one-match. He’s joined on the sidelines by an injured quartet consisting of Marcel Tisserand, Ferdi Kadioglu, Sinan Gumus, Tolga Cigerci and Diego Perotti. As for Kayserispor they are missing no fewer than four players due to injury: Denis Alibec, Ilhan Depe, Ömer Uzun and Silviu Lung Jr.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Fenerbahce: There’s no question as to what the biggest transfer story of this month was. After spending eight years in north London, a stint full of highs and lows, Mesut Özil called time on his Arsenal career after being deemed surplus to requirements. He’s since joined Fenerbahçe, whom he followed growing up, and the former Germany international could be making his full debut here. Özil during an illustrious career established himself as a playmaker par-excellence and he will be tasked with bringing a new dimension to Bulut’s attack. However, it’s been a while since the Gelsenkirchen-born midfielder played a competitive game, so expect some ring rust.
- Kayserispor: Goalscoring has been an issue for Kayserispor this season; after their opening 19 league fixtures they have mustered 14 strikes even with presence of ex-Spurs forward Aaron Lennon, which is the lowest of any Süper Lig side. Given the sizable gap in quality chances are Petrescu’s side will be on defensive mode for much of this game. So, onus falls upon Kayserispor’s defence, but their workload can be alleviated especially with how Gustavo Campanharo has been performing in midfield. The 28-year-old Brazilian, who has produced one goal and two assists, currently averages 2.7 tackles and 1.6 interceptions per game.
Süper Lig 2020/21 recent form:
- Fenerbahce: DWWWW
- Kayserispor: WLWWL
More live stream options: