Fenerbahce will look to keep pace with current Turkish Super Lig leaders Besiktas when they welcome Denizlispor to Istanbul on Monday at 5pm (UK time).
Following a significant dip in form which started with defeat in the Intercontinental Derby against Galatasaray in early February, Fenerbahce parted ways with Erol Bulut at the end of last month, and have since appointed former player Emre Belozoglu as interim coach.
How to live stream Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:00, 04/04/21).
Where to watch Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Fenerbahce 2-0 Denizlispor
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Belozoglu will be taking charge of his first match as interim Fenerbahce boss, and he could not have asked for a more favourable opening opponent, taking on bottom club Denizlispor, where he will look to leapfrog Galatasaray into second and stay hot on the heels of current front-runners Besiktas.
The immediate forecast looks bleak for Denizlispor, with the Roosters currently seven points adrift of Ankaragucu in 17th, but Hakan Kutlu will take solace from the club’s recent form, winning two of their last three matches and just giving themselves a modicum of hope as we enter the business end of the season.
- Fenerbahce (vs Besiktas): Bayindir; Sangare, Aziz, Szalai, Erkin; Gustavo, Kahveci, Pelkas, Osayi-Samuel, Valencia; Samatta.
- Denizlispor (vs Istanbul Basaksehir): Gonen; Ozkal, Fabiano, Yilmaz, Aytac; Murawski, Bakalorz, Diskerud, Sacko, Sagal, Rodallega.
Mesut Ozil continues his recovery from an outer ligament tear in his ankle after being stretchered off in a Super Lig clash against Antalyaspor last month. The playmaker has joined Diego Perotti and Sadik Ciftpinar on the sidelines.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Fenerbahce: Enner Valencia was an enigmatic forward during his stint in the Premier League, offering glimpses of quality at West Ham, but largely struggling for consistency. Purchased off the back of a vibrant World Cup with Ecuador in 2014, Valencia was largely unable to recapture his form from the quadrennial tournament in Brazil, but he remains a menace since relocating to Istanbul last year. The versatile attacker can be best described as an inside forward, starting out on the flank but always looking to cut in and cause devastation. Against the basement club, the Ecuadorian will have his nostrils flared and will be licking his lips at the prospect of facing a very fragile backline.
- Denizlispor: The visitors also boast a former Premier League South American among their ranks in the form of Hugo Rodallega. The Colombian, now 35, is a Wigan cult hero and also plied his trade in west London with Fulham. Far from the most prolific striker, Rodallega was a sturdy centre-forward back in the day, who could prove a handful and relentless with his running. His experience in relegation battles and attacking know-how will serve his side well in the forthcoming months, and he could yet have a say in this contest. With 10 goals and three assists in the Super Lig this season he is easily Denizlispor’s most productive player, and he will be looking to add to that tally on Monday.
Turkish Super Lig 2020/21 recent form:
- Fenerbahce: DLWDW
- Denizlispor: DLWLW
More live stream options: