Fenerbahce will look to keep the pressure on current Super Lig leaders Besiktas when they host Caykur Rizespor on Saturday at 4pm (UK time).
Erol Bulut’s side are currently second in the table after 20 matches and just two points adrift of Istanbul rivals Besiktas. The Yellow Canaries could temporarily leapfrog their cross-city rivals, with Besiktas not playing until Sunday when they face a difficult home tie to sixth-placed Trabzonspor and last season’s runners-up, who also recently beat reigning champions Istanbul Basaksehir.
How to live stream Fenerbahce vs Caykur Rizespor online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Fenerbahce vs Caykur Rizespor live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 28/01/21).
Where to watch Fenerbahce vs Caykur Rizespor on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: Fanatiz
Scoreline prediction: Fenerbahce 2-0 Caykur Rizespor
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Fenerbahce vs Caykur Rizespor build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Despite being Turkish football’s most successful side, with 28 top-flight titles, Fenerbahce have not lifted the championship trophy since 2014. They remain clinging to the coattails of current pace-setters Besiktas, and will be hoping the recent signing of Mesut Ozil can inspire them to end a seven-year wait for title glory.
Rizespor meanwhile are perched in the bottom half of the table, but have created a six-point cushion from danger. This will be Marius Sumudica’s first game in charge after he took over from Stjepan Tomas, who left the Yeni Rize Sehir Stadium earlier this month. Although facing one of Turkey’s traditional ‘Big Three’, the Romanian will want to start his tenure with a statement result and move further away from relegation trouble.
- Fenerbahce (vs Kayserispor): Bayindir; Sangare, Aziz, Szalai, Erkin; Tufan, Gustavo, Valencia, Pelkas, Thiam; Samatta.
- Caykur Rizespor (vs Istanbul Basaksehir): Gorgen; Bulut, Ay, Meriah, Melnjak; Durak*, Michalak, Erdogan, Donsah, Sabo; Samudio.
Former Roma attacker Diego Perotti will miss the remainder of the season after sustaining a serious knee injury earlier this month. He joins Sinan Gumus, Ferdi Kadioglu and Marcel Tisserand on the sidelines, while Ozil could be in line to make his Fenerbahce bow this weekend. For the visitors ex-Chelsea striker Loic Remy remains a long-term absentee, while Fernando Andrade and Ismail Koybasi and both major doubts. Club captain Abdullah Durak is also unavailable.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Fenerbahce: If he is given the nod then of course all eyes will be on Ozil and his first appearance in a Fenerbahce shirt, but away from the mercurial playmaker, Bulut has a few former Premier League players he can turn to. Enner Valencia, once of West Ham and Everton, now occupies the right flank in Istanbul. With three goals and two assists to his name this season, he is far from prolific, but he generated a reputation in east London as a bit of an unknown entity, a player capable of producing a moment of magic in the blink of an eye, then going quiet for the rest of the match. If Fenerbahce are to end their protracted wait for a Super Lig title, then the unpredictable magic of Valencia could be vital to that end.
- Caykur Rizespor: Make no mistake, this is an exceptionally difficult match for The Black Sea Sparrowhawk, but they will take confidence from their previous match, a 1-1 draw with reigning champions Istanbul Basaksehir, who have so far put up a measly title defence this term but still possess talent in the form of Demba Ba and Rafael. The scorer on that day was Braian Samudio, who has really come to the fore in the recent absence of Remy and 35-year-old top scorer Milan Skoda. The Paraguayan led the line against the champions and broke the deadlock with a decisive penalty after the break. If Sumudica is to claim a debut win as Rizespor boss, then he will need Samudio to continue his fine work up front.
Super Lig 2020/21 recent form:
- Fenerbahce: WDWWW
- Caykur Rizespor: DWLDL
More live stream options: