FC Midtjylland and Celtic will battle it out for Champions League progression in the second leg of their second qualifying round clash on Wednesday at 6:45pm (UK time).
The two sides are locked at 1-1 after the first leg in Glasgow last week with the winner of this tie going through as away goals is no longer a factor.
How to live stream FC Midtjylland vs Celtic online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming FC Midtjylland vs Celtic live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:45, 28/07/2021).
Where to watch FC Midtjylland vs Celtic on TV:
- DEN: Viaplay Denmark
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: Paramount+
Scoreline prediction: FC Midtjylland 2-1 Celtic
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
FC Midtjylland vs Celtic build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After taking a first-half 1-0 lead, Celtic will have been disappointed to finish last week’s first leg level at 1-1, especially after Anders Dreyer had already been sent off for Midtjylland, levelling the scales with Nir Bitton getting himself dismissed before the break.
Celtic have missed out on the group stages of the Champions League for three consecutive campaigns and Ange Postecoglou will certainly be targeting qualification as an early statement of how he can turn fortunes around for the Glasgow giants. But given their poor away record in Europe over recent seasons, the Hoops definitely enter this game as underdogs.
- FC Midtjylland (vs AaB): Lossl; Andersson, Dalsgaard, Sviatchenko, Juninho, Paulinho; Evander, Junior Brumado, Anderson; Dreyer*, Sisto.
- Celtic (vs West Ham): Barkas; Ralston, Murray, Welsh, Taylor; Soro, McGregor, Christie; Turnbull, Abada, Edouard.
Anders Dreyer is suspended for the hosts, while Aral Simsir is also out of action for the hosts.
Nir Bitton was sent off last week and so will be missing for Celtic in this second leg. Mikey Johnston and Karamoko Dembele are both injured.
Players to watch:
- Midtjylland: Erik Sviatchenko won five trophies during his 18 months at Celtic but for the second time in a week, will take to the field looking to thwart his former club’s Champions League hopes. During the first leg, the 29-year-old centre-back won two ariel duels, made two tackles and completed one clearance to help blunt the Bhoys’ attack and Sviatchenko will look to repeat that solid performance here to push Midtjylland one step closer to the group stages.
- Celtic: With very little service to work with, Odsonne Edouard managed just one shot on target during last week’s first leg but he’ll need to do much better this time if Celtic are to progress. The French striker has an impressive record of 15 goals in 34 continental games during his time with Celtic so far and, what’s more, has played alongside Sviatchenko enough to work out his weakness. Who will win out in this battle of former teammates?
More live stream options: