Sporting CP will look to move a step closer to Primeira Liga success and maintain their uneaten run when they travel to Farense on Friday at 9pm (UK time).
Ruben Amorim’s men currently boast a six-point cushion ahead of Porto at the summit, and the capital club will be hoping to extend that lead before Sergio Conceicao’s side play on Sunday when they take on struggling Farense.
How to live stream Farense vs Sporting CP online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Farense vs Sporting CP live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 14/04/21).
Where to watch Farense vs Sporting CP on TV:
- UK: FreeSports
- US: GOL TV
Scoreline prediction: Farense 0-2 Sporting CP
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Farense vs Sporting CP build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s been a troubling campaign for Farense, and that worrying form has shown few signs of abating with Jorge Costa at the helm. The former Portugal international took the reins from Sergio Vieira in early February, but the Lions of Faro have continued to plummet and they remain trapped in the relegation mire.
For Sporting the landscape is poles apart from their counterparts in Faro, with the Lisbon-based side chasing a first top-flight title since 2002, falling short against their Tres Grandes rivals for the past 19 years, but Amorim has cultivated a winning mentality from his side, and they enter this contest unbeaten and riding the crest of a wave.
- Farense (vs Maritimo): Beto; Tavares, Cesar, Mancha, Abner; Lucca, Oudrhir, Gauld, Aouacheria, Queta; Pedro.
- Sporting CP (vs Famalicao): Adan; Neto, Coates, Feddal; Porro, Goncalves, Palhinha, Mendes; Tomas, Mario, Paulinho.
Rafael Defendi, Lica and Fabricio Isidoro are all currently absent for the hosts, while Sporting’s only two major concerns are that to Goncalo Inacio and Tabata.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Farense: If you ever wondered what happened to Dundee United wonderkid Ryan Gauld, he is now plying his trade at the Estadio de Sao Luis, but he is certainly no bit-part player, instead the tricky Scottish attacker has forged a burgeoning reputation this season as a free-scoring playmaker. If anyone will be relishing this matchup more than most, it will be Gauld, who initially upped sticks from Dundee to Sporting all those years ago, but he was unable to break into the first-team and cement a consistent starting berth. Instead of returning to familiar pastures on these shores, Gauld sought to make his Portuguese odyssey a resounding success, and he is now achieving just that. With seven goals, he is Farense’s top scoring this season, while his five assists makes him their primary playmaker as well, and he will now be hoping to bite the hand that once fed him, wiping out Sporting’s unbeaten record, while boosting his own side’s chances of survival.
- Sporting CP: The Estadio Jose Alvalade has long proven fecund soil for emerging talent, with Cristiano Ronaldo, Eric Dier and Rui Patricio among those part of the academy alumnus, and the conveyor belt of talent has refused to let up just yet, with Nuno Mendes the latest stripling tipped to go all the way and make it to the top. On evidence of his performances this season, the early excitement has been justified, with the buccaneering full-back already a consistent first-team regular, while the links to Europe’s elite have already become ten a penny. At 18, Mendes is still very much a raw talent, but Amorim has created the perfect environment for him to hone his craft and accelerate his growth. With experienced stalwarts and leaders like Sebastian Coates and Zouhair Feddal helping him out in defence, Sporting’s latest wunderkind has the foundation to continue impressing.
Primeira Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Farense: LLWLL
- Sporting CP: DDWWW
More live stream options: