EuroCup live streams: How to watch the 2022/23 season online
The 2022/23 EuroCup season is underway, with 20 teams once again vying to gain promotion to the EuroLeague.
How to live stream EuroCup fixtures online:
Bet365 are live streaming a selection of EuroLeague fixtures this season. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (15:30, 16/12/22).
The EuroCup is in its 21st season of the modern era and the 15th since it was renamed from the ULEB Cup, and is the secondary tournament to the EuroLeague — not to be confused with FIBA’s secondary continental competition the Europe Cup. Unlike the EuroLeague above it, the EuroCup has 20 teams (as opposed to 18) and is split into two groups of 10, with the top eight of each group advancing to the next stage.
In the group stage, every team plays each other twice, with the play-offs consisting of a last 16 round, quarter-finals, semi-finals and final. The finalists will usually secure promotion to the next season’s EuroLeague, though there are some exceptions which is what happened last year. If one of the EuroCup teams makes the playoffs, they keep their spot for the following season. Last year, Monaco kept their spot which meant that only winners Virtus Bologna jumped up from the EuroCup to join the 2022/23 EuroLeague.
Frutti Extra Bursaspor were the runners-up last season and missed out on the promotion, and they will be confident of making the playoffs once more despite going 5-3 in their opening eight matches in Group A. However, at the top of Group A are JL Bourg with a record of 6-2, while Turk Telekom and Gran Canaria are top of Group B at 6-2.
For the British basketball fans, London Lions currently occupy a playoff spot in Group B with a record of 4-4.
EuroCup fixtures | Latest | Week 9
Tuesday 20 December
- Promitheas Patras v Hapoel Tel Aviv (6:30pm UK time)
- Germani Brescia v Frutti Extra Bursaspor (7:30pm UK time)
Wednesday 21 December
- U-Banca Transilvania v Ulm (5pm UK time)
- Lietkabelis v Joventut (5pm UK time)
- Buducnost VOLI v Turk Telekon (6pm UK time)
- JL Bourg v Cedevita Olimpija (6:30pm)
- Hamburg Tower v Gran Canaria (6:45pm UK time)
- Slask Wroclaw v Dolomiti Energia Trento (7pm UK time)
- Umana Reyer Venezia v Prometey (7pm UK time)
- London Lions v Paris Basketball (7:30pm UK time)
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.