England will look to reach their first major tournament final since 1966 when they face Denmark at Wembley on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
The Three Lions cruised into the final four with a crushing 4-0 win over Ukraine in Rome on Saturday, maintaining their status as the only side yet to concede a goal at Euro 2020. After some early setbacks on and off the field, Denmark have also found their stride, winning their last three games by a 10-2 aggregate scoreline.
We now know who one of the finalists will be for Wembley on Sunday after Italy beat Spain on penalties, but who will join them?
How to live stream England vs Denmark online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Euro 2020 fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch England vs Denmark on TV:
- UK: ITV 1
- US: TUDN USA
Scoreline prediction: England 2-1 Denmark (AET)
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
England vs Denmark previous line-ups:
- England (vs Ukraine): Pickford; Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw; Phillips, Rice; Sancho, Mount, Sterling; Kane.
- Denmark (vs Czech Republic): Schmeichel; Christensen, Kjaer, Vestergaard; Larsen, Hojbjerg, Delaney, Maehle; Damsgaard, Braithwaite; Dolberg.
Players to watch:
- England: After struggling through the group stages and having his starting place called into question, Harry Kane has stepped up with three goals in two knockout games to remind people of his true quality. Aside from his own strikes, the Spurs star played at least some part in all four of England’s goals against Ukraine in his and the team’s best performance at Euro 2020 so far. Now, Gareth Southgate will hope captain Kane can inspire a nation to its first major final since 1996 and first-ever European Championships final.
- Denmark: Equally, Kasper Dolberg has come alive for Denmark in the knockout rounds with three goals in his last two games after struggling for minutes during the group stage. Dolberg has been on the radars of most for years after helping Ajax to the Europa League final in 2017 but has seen his career run into a few roadblocks. But now, the 23-year-old is playing a defining role for his nation. Can he help the Danes emulate the heroes of 1992?
Euro 2020 recent form (90 mins):
- England: WWWDW
- Denmark: WWWLL
More live stream options: