FC Emmen will be looking to register their first Eredivisie win of this season when they host title-chasers PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday at 7pm (UK time).
Dick Lukkien’s men are rooted bottom of the championship while PSV find themselves four points behind leaders Ajax.
How to live stream Emmen vs PSV online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Emmen vs PSV live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:15, 26/01/21).
Where to watch Emmen vs PSV on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Emmen 0-2 PSV
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Emmen vs PSV build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s becoming a season to forget for FC Emmen who, after 18 matches played, remain the only Eredivisie side yet to register a win. Consequently, they’re rock bottom and eight points adrift of safety, and come into this game having lost four of their last five league games. However, last time out, Lukkien’s men held fellow strugglers ADO Den Haag to a goalless draw, but at home, Emmen are on a three-match losing streak in which they’ve conceded 11 goals while scoring four times.
Title-chasers PSV will be chomping at the bit to fill their boots. After starting the New Year with a draw at champions Ajax (2-2) and a home defeat against AZ (3-1), they’ve registered back-to-back wins, including an entertaining 5-3 success at Sparta Rotterdam, though on the road wins haven’t always been easy to come by. Across their previous nine games away from the Philips Stadion, they’ve accumulated four wins but have only suffered one loss and that came at Vitesse (2-1) in late October.
- Emmen (vs ADO Den Haag): Telgenkamp; Bijl, Araujo, Bakker, Cavlan; Ben Moussa, Tibbling; De Vos, Peña, Frei; De Leeuw.
- PSV (vs RKC Waalwijk): Mvogo; Dumfries, Teze, Baumgartl, Boscagli; Ihattaren, Rosario, Thomas, Mauro Júnior; Madueke, Zahavi.
Luciano Carty is the only player missing for Emmen this week. PSV, meanwhile, go into this game without the services of Cody Gakpo and Mario Götze while Richard Ledezma and Maximiliano Romero are both out for the season.
Players to watch:
- Emmen: Very few are expecting the hosts to get something from this game, especially when they’ve only avoided defeat at home against Willem II (1-1), Fortuna Sittard (2-2) and ADO Den Haag (1-1), all of whom are in the bottom six. That said, they’ve only failed to score once across nine previous games at De Oude Meerdijk this season, and that was against champions Ajax who ran out 5-0 winners. In two of those aforementioned draws, Michael de Leeuw found himself on the scoresheet,. He’s Emmen’s most prolific scorer at home with four goals and the 34-year-old striker will be tasked once again to lead their forward line. Can he breach PSV’s defence and give Emmen something to shout about?
- PSV: Although the results to start 2021 were disappointing, you can argue forward Donyell Malen was PSV’s standout performer. His two assists in Amsterdam were soon followed by a brace and assist at Sparta Rotterdam as the Eindhoven-based club ran out 5-3 winners. In fact, he’s De Boeren’s most productive player on the road this season. Across nine appearances, Malen has registered five goals as well as creating three more and the former Arsenal youth star will fancy his chances of adding to his tally.
Eredivisie 2020/21 recent form:
- Emmen: DLLLL
- PSV: WWLDW
More live stream options: