Eintracht Frankfurt and Wolfsburg will be looking to tighten their grip on a place in the Bundesliga’s top four when they meet on Saturday (2:30pm kick-off).
Wolfsburg are currently third in the Bundesliga, four points clear of fourth-placed Eintracht Frankfurt with seven games left to play.
How to live stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Eintracht Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:55, 08/04/21).
Where to watch Eintracht Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Wolfsburg
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Last weekend’s win over Borussia Dortmund put Eintracht Frankfurt in a commanding position for Champions League football next season, opening up a seven-point gap between themselves and Edin Terzic’s side in fifth. Champions League football would be a deserved reward for Eintracht Frankfurt’s work this season, with the Eagles losing just three times in the Bundesliga, the joint lowest in the league. Eintracht Frankfurt go into this game unbeaten in four including consecutive wins against Dortmund and Union Berlin.
However, one of Eintracht Frankfurt’s league defeats this season came against Wolfsburg and Oliver Glasner’s side are one of just three teams above them in the table. Wolfsburg have also been excellent in the Bundesliga this season, with only Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig winning more than their 15 games so far. Their record has allowed Wolfsburg to open up an 11-point gap on Dortmund, meaning they just need 11 points from their remaining seven games to secure a return to the Champions League. Wolfsburg have lost just one of their past six Bundesliga matches (five wins) and enter this weekend on a run of three consecutive victories.
- Eintracht Frankfurt (vs Borussia Dortmund): Trapp; Islanker, N’Dicka, Tuta; Durm, Rode, Sow, Kostic; Amin Younes; Jovic, Silva.
- Wolfsburg (vs FC Koln): Casteels; Mbabu, Lacroix, Brooks, Roussillon; Schlager, Arnold; Baku, Gerhardt, Brekalo; Weghorst.
Eintracht Frankfurt remain without Ragnar Ache, Martin Hinteregger and Almamy Toure but have no fresh injury concerns. Josuha Guilavogui, Renato Steffen, Admir Mehmedi and Paulo Otavio are absent for Wolfsburg with the latter suspended.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Eintracht Frankfurt: Andre Silvais the main man for Eintracht Frankfurt at the moment, scoring the winner in their 2-1 win over Borussia Dortmund last weekend for his 22nd Bundesliga goal of the season. It moved him one ahead of Erling Haaland in the top scorer rankings with only Robert Lewandowski (35) netting more in the Bundesliga. Although the Torjägerkanone is out of reach for Silva this season, he is closing in on an Eintracht Frankfurt record. The Portuguese striker is now just five goals away from breaking the club record for most goals in a Bundesliga season, which currently stands at 26 by Bernd Holzenbein in 1976/77.
- Wolfsburg: Glasner’s side have a goalscoring fiend of their own this season with Wout Weghorst firing them in ruthlessly. The 28-year-old has scored 17 goals for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga so far this season, just one of his personal best for a single top-flight campaign, having netted 18 in the 2017/18 Eredivisie with AZ Alkmaar. Last week’s win over FC Koln brought an end to Weghorst’s run of scoring in three consecutive matches in the league, but he did set up Josip Brekalo’s strike for his sixth assist of the season, more than any other Wolfsburg player.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Eintracht Frankfurt: WWDDL
- Wolfsburg: WWWLW
More live stream options: