Two of the Bundesliga’s most in-form teams go head-to-head when Eintracht Frankfurt host Bayern Munich on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time). Although they sit 10
Two of the Bundesliga’s most in-form teams go head-to-head when Eintracht Frankfurt host Bayern Munich on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Although they sit 10 points behind Saturday’s visitors and league leaders Bayern, Frankfurt currently occupy third place in the German top-flight, sitting just five points adrift of RB Leipzig in second.
Frankfurt confirmed XI: Trapp; Tuta, Hinteregger, N’Dicka; Toure, Hasebe, Rode, Kostic; Kamada, Younes; Jovic.
Bayern Munich confirmed XI: Neuer; Kimmich, Sule, Boateng, Davies; Roca, Alaba; Sane, Choupo-Moting, Coman; Lewandowski.
How to live stream Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:20, 17/02/21).
Where to watch Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Bayern Munich
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After a somewhat inconsistent start, Frankfurt have well and truly hit their stride, losing just one of their last 16 Bundesliga matches, winning eight (including their last four) and drawing eight. Adi Hutter’s men cruised past FC Köln 2-0 in their last match and will not want to let their standards slip now that they have Champions League qualification within their grasp.
Bayern, meanwhile, had to battle from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with relegation-threatened Arminia Bielefeld last time out, with a hint of fatigue kicking in after their successful Club World Cup campaign. Even so, Hansi Flick’s side remain five points clear of RB Leipzig at the top of the Bundesliga table and look well on course to secure yet another league title.
- Frankfurt (vs FC Köln): Trapp; Tuta, Hinteregger, N’Dicka; Durm, Hasebe, Sow, Kostic; Kamada, Younes; Silva.
- Bayern Munich (vs Arminia Bielefeld): Neuer; Sarr, Sule, Hernandez, Davies; Tolisso, Alaba; Sane, Choupo-Moting, Coman; Lewandowski.
Ragnar Ache is still absent with a thigh injury while David Abraham has retired back to Argentina with his family. Erik Durm managed 71 minutes last time out but doesn’t feature here. Andre Silva misses out.
Serge Gnabry and Thomas Muller miss out again here, but Jerome Boateng returns. Leon Goretzka is on the bench but Corentin Tolisso is out.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Player to watch: Alphonso Davies
- Bayern Munich: While Lewandowski once again found the net, Bayern had to rely upon Canadian wonderkid Alphonso Davies for their equalising goal against Arminia last time out. The former Vancouver Whitecaps man hasn’t quite lit up the German top-flight as he did during a breakout 2019/20 but a lack of consistency is to be expected from a player still only 20 years of age. Aside from his goal — the first he’s netted all season — Davies put in a truly dynamic all-round performance, completing four dribbles (only Kingsley Coman managed more) and creating two chances, while he also made three tackles and won two aerial duels. Davies will hope this is the catalyst for another red-hot run of form as we approach this season’s final sprint.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Frankfurt: WWWWD
- Bayern Munich: DWWWW
More live stream options: