Sevilla will look to strengthen their position in the top four when they travel to Eibar in La Liga on Saturday at 1pm (UK time).
Julen Lopetegui’s side are in stellar form and currently occupy the final Champions League qualification place, but they take on an Eibar side who have won two of their last three La Liga meetings against them, including October’s 1-0 defeat at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
How to live stream Eibar vs Sevilla online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Eibar vs Sevilla live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 28/01/21).
Where to watch Eibar vs Sevilla on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS XTRA & Fanatiz
Scoreline prediction: Eibar 1-3 Sevilla
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Eibar vs Sevilla build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It has not been a particularly convincing season for Jose Luis Mendilibar’s side, who are currently hovering just outside the relegation zone by the single point, but one of their four victories this campaign came against Sevilla, with Koke’s first-half strike enough to secure three points in autumn.
The Gunsmiths have since followed up with wins over Real Betis (2-0) and Granada (2-0), as well as collecting points off Barcelona (1-1) and Real Sociedad (1-1), but the hosts have dropped a league-high 16 points from winning positions this season, while they have also been leading for the fewest minutes at home this term (35).
Sevilla will take that as a crumb of comfort if they find themselves a goal down. Under Lopetegui, Los Nervionenses have lost just once in the last 14 games across all competitions, most recently putting Valencia to the sword in a 3-0 Copa del Rey win, and they are very much vying for a top-four La Liga finish.
- Eibar (vs Celta Vigo): Dmitrovic; Pozo, Oliveira, Bigas, Rafa; Alvarez, Recio, Exposito, Muto, Gil; Kike.
- Sevilla (vs Valencia): Bono; Navas, Kounde, Gomez, Acuna; Rakitic, Gudelj, Jordan; Suso, Munir, De Jong.
The only major concern heading into this contest for either side is that to Sergio Escudero, who has not featured for Sevilla since November with an elbow injury. Meanwhile new signing Alejandro ‘Papu’ Gomez could make his Sevilla debut this weekend.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Eibar: Pedro Leon has only started five La Liga games this season but Mendilibar may be tempted to call upon the 34-year-old, who boasts a solid record against Sevilla. The former Real Madrid winger has been directly involved in five goals across his last seven home La Liga games against Sevilla (four goals, one assist), and that experience could prove invaluable against a club currently riding the crest of a wave and looking defensively watertight.
- Sevilla: All eyes will be on the team sheet come 1pm and whether Lopetegui hands Papu Gomez a baptism of fire against a side who sealed three points against them in the reverse fixture. The Andalusian club were unable to breach Marko Dmitrovic’s net back in October, and if they find themselves struggling in the final third once again, then Gomez should offer an adrenaline shot of creativity. The 32-year-old was Atalanta’s fulcrum as they reached the Champions League quarter-finals last season, and will be champing at the bit to translate that form to La Liga.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Eibar: DLLWD
- Sevilla: WWLWD
More live stream options: