La Liga front-runners Atletico Madrid will look to consolidate their position in first when they travel to strugglers Eibar on Thursday at 8.30pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s men currently lead the way in La Liga by four points and have two games in hand on those below them, including Real Madrid and Barcelona in second and third respectively. The capital club will now look to extend that too-close-for-comfort chasm at the summit when they take on relegation-threatened Eibar.
How to live stream Eibar vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Eibar vs Atletico Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 20/01/21).
Where to watch Eibar vs Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Eibar 0-2 Atletico Madrid
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Eibar vs Atletico Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A recent third-round exit in the Copa del Rey to third-tier Navalcarnero compiled the misery on Eibar’s poor recent form, with Jose Luis Mendilibar’s side collecting just one win from their last five La Liga games, which has the Basque club sitting perilously in 15th and just two points above the relegation trap door.
By contrast Atleti have been in scintillating league form. The capital club also crashed out of the Copa del Rey to lower league opposition, losing to Cornella in the second round, which gave Simeone’s men a break at the weekend, meaning they enter this contest well-rested and on a winning run of five games in La Liga.
- Eibar (vs Navalcarnero): Yoel; Cubero, Burgos, Arbilla, Rodrigues; Leon, Alvarez, Recio, Inui; Quique, Muto.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Sevilla): Oblak; Savic, Gimenez, Hermoso*; Trippier, Llorente, Koke, Lemar, Carrasco; Correa, Suarez.
Roberto Correa and Jose Angel remain out of action for the hosts, and Mendilibar is expected to return to a more familiar XI on Thursday after handing plenty of fringe players a run out in the Copa del Rey. Atleti meanwhile will be without the services of newcomer Moussa Dembele, as well as Hector Herrera and Mario Hermoso, with the latter suffering an ankle sprain in their recent 2-0 win over Sevilla.
Un esguince de tobillo en el último partido me mantendrá unos días alejado de mis compañeros. Desde hoy, trabajando al 200% con fisios y recuperadores para volver lo antes posible! Gracias por vuestro apoyo! pic.twitter.com/vaeE1sWMdf
— Mario Hermoso (@mariohermoso5) January 15, 2021
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Eibar: Despite the Gunsmiths predicament near the relegation zone, they have enjoyed some huge results this season, including draws with Barcelona and Real Sociedad, and crucial to both of those results was Kike Garcia. The experienced forward is Eibar’s leading goalscorer in La Liga this season (five) and has netted in games against Real Madrid and the opener in their 1-1 draw with Barca at the Camp Nou. In fact, Garcia has been involved in four of Eibar’s last six goals in La Liga (two goals, two assists), and should he net against Atleti, then he will become the first Eibar player to score against both Madrid heavyweights and Barca in a single La Liga campaign.
- Atletico Madrid: It is no surprise Atleti currently find themselves sitting pretty at the top of La Liga when Simeone can call upon the wondrous and experienced scoring exploits of Luis Suarez. The 33-year-old Uruguayan is the capital club’s most prolific La Liga player this term with nine goals to his name, and against Eibar he boasts a prodigious record. Only against Real Betis (11) has Suarez scored more La Liga goals than he has against Eibar (10), while he has also been directly involved in 13 goals across his last seven matches against the club in the competition (10 goals, three assists).
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Eibar: LWDLL
- Atletico Madrid: WWWWW
More live stream options: