After just under nine months of action, the 2022 Davis Cup is set to come to an end with the Finals kicking off.
How to live stream 2022 Davis Cup fixtures online:
Bet365 are live streaming a selection of 2022 Davis Cup fixtures this season. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:00, 23/11/22).
While attention only really ramps up for the Davis Cup as it gets to the latter stages, qualifying for the 2022 edition of the annual tennis tournament started in March with the 12 winners joining the 2021 runners-up and highest-ranked semi-finalists, plus wild cards in September’s group stage, which officially kicked off the Finals.
The 16 nations were then split into four groups of four, with one tie against each nation in their group — with a best of three-match system — and the top two going through to the quarter-finals. In Group A, Italy and Croatia went through, ahead of Sweden and Argentina, with the former winning all three of their ties. Group B saw Spain and Canada finish ahead of Serbia and South Korea, and Serbia had to make do without Novak Djokovic who pulled out for personal reasons.
In Group C, Germany won all three of their ties to qualify alongside Australia, at the expense of France and Belgium. And finally, in Group D, Great Britain failed to qualify with two defeats from three, finishing behind the perfect Netherlands and the United States — Kazakhstan joined Great Britain in exiting.
Two months later the Davis Cup returned with the quarter-finals, as Italy, USA, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, Spain and Croatia all looking to reach the final in Malaga on November 27. Australia have already booked their spot in the semi-finals, beating Netherlands 2-0 with Jordan Thompson topping Tallon Griekspoor and Alex de Minaur beating Botic van de Zandschulp – both despite losing the opening set.
Davis Cup fixtures | Latest | Quarter-finals
Tuesday 22 November
- Netherlands 0-2 Australia
Wednesday 23 November
- Spain vs Croatia
Thursday 24 November
- Italy vs United States
- Germany vs Canada
Davis Cup fixtures | Latest | Semi-finals
Friday 25 November
- Australia vs Spain/Croatia
Saturday 26 November
- Italy/United States vs Germany/Canada
Davis Cup fixtures | Latest | Final
Sunday 27 November
- Italy/United States/Germany/Canada vs Australia/Spain/Canada
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get up to £50 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of the your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.