Czech Republic and Denmark face off in the Euro 2020 quarter-finals on Saturday at 5pm (UK time) looking to reach the final four.
After finishing third in their group, Czech Republic beat Netherlands in the last-16 while Denmark thrashed Wales 4-0. The winner will face either Ukraine or England.
Where to watch Czech Republic vs Denmark on TV:
- UK: ITV 1
- US: ESPN
18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPE30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 5th July 2021 until 20:00 on 7th July 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
New customers only • 18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply.
SUPER BOOST: KANE TO SCORE IN 90 MINS. WAS EVS SUPER 3/1. WAS PRICE CORRECT AS OF 16:30 05/07. Live now until England vs Denmark kick off. 18+ only. Full T&Cs apply. GEO restrictions apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Bet The Responsible Way. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Where to live stream Czech Republic vs Denmark:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Euro 2020 fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Scoreline prediction: Czech Republic 2-1 Denmark
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Czech Republic vs Denmark build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Czech Republic entered Euro 2020 looking to replicate the heroics of Euro 2004 when they reached the semi-finals, and they are just one win away from doing that. Placed in Group D alongside England, Croatia and Scotland, Czech Republic kicked off the tournament with 2-0 win over the latter before a draw against the 2018 World Cup runners-up secured their spot in the last-16. A final day defeat to England, however, saw Czech Republic slip down to third, putting them up against Netherlands as one of the best third-placed teams. Unfavoured, Czech Republic beat Netherlands 2-0 quite comfortably, keeping their journey going.
For Denmark, Euro 2020 has been an emotional affair, but amidst all of that the team have shown they are capable of going far in the tournament. After losing their first two games to Finland and Belgium, Denmark bounced back in emphatic fashion to beat Russia 4-1 and secure second spot in Group B, becoming the first team to reach the knockouts after starting the campaign with two defeats. Group A runners-up Wales were the opponents in the last-16 and they were blown away in a 4-0 victory, aided by a late Welsh collapse.
- Czech Republic (vs Netherlands): Vaclik; Coufal, Celustka, Kalas, Kaderabek; Soucek, Holes; Masopust, Barak, Sevcik; Schick.
- Denmark (vs Wales): Schmeichel; Christensen, Vestergaard, Kjaer; Stryger Larsen, Delaney, Hojbjerg, Maehle; Braithwaite, Dolberg, Damsgaard.
Czech Republic will be able to call upon Jan Boril once again after suspension, while Vladimir Darida has recovered from injury. Denmark, meanwhile, are expected to welcome back Daniel Wass, Simon Kjaer and Thomas Delaney, with Yussuf Poulsen also in contention.
William Hill: Get 30/1 on England to qualify for the Semi Final | Euro 2020 offer
CLAIM HERE. 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPE30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 1st July 2021 until 20:00 on 3rd July 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Czech Republic: The main man for Czech Republic at Euro 2020 has been Patrik Schick and the Bayer Leverkusen forward is closing in on a big record. Schick entered the tournament off the back of an average season at club level, scoring nine times in 29 Bundesliga matches, but has led the line in spectacular fashion for Czech Republic and is one of the biggest reasons for their run. Schick has scored four goals at Euro 2020 so far, with only Cristiano Ronaldo (five) managing more so far. Should Schick draw level with Ronaldo this weekend, he will also equal Milan Baros’ tally of five scored at Euro 2004 – the most a Czech Republic striker has managed in a single European Championship.
- Denmark: Yussuf Poulsen’s injury and absence against Wales last time out gave Kasper Dolberg the opportunity to start, having been an unused substitute in the first two games and managing 30 minutes vs Russia. To say Dolberg took the opportunity would be an understatement, as he was the star of the show against Wales and has given Kasper Hjulmand a selection headache for the weekend. Dolberg, who plays his club football for Nice, opened the scoring against Wales with a nice curling effort into the bottom right corner and doubled the scoring with a quick instinctive finish following a shanked clearance. It ended a four game goalless streak for Dolberg in Denmark colours, but took his tally for 2021 to four goals in six. How Denmark will be hoping he can net in successive matches.