Fans in Australia will be treated to an all-Premier League clash when Crystal Palace take on Leeds in Perth on Friday (11.05am BST).
The pair last met in the Premier League in April as Leeds picked up a crucial point at Selhurst Park in their relegation battle. Both sides will be hoping for better things this season, and will be looking to gain some momentum here.
Both teams have had a mixed pre-season with Palace winning three, drawing one and losing two of their seven played so far. Leeds, meanwhile, have had a quieter pre-season; playing just three times, winning two and losing one. The London outfit have three matches still to play, while the Yorkshire team have two.
How to watch Crystal Palace vs Leeds:
The game is available to watch in the UK on PalaceTV+ and LUTV.
Crystal Palace vs Leeds betting tips
- Crystal Palace to win @ 7/4 with Sky Bet
- Crystal Palace to win and BTTS @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
- Both teams to score in second half @ 7/4 with Betfair
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Paddy Power betting offer: Bet £20 and get it back as cash if it loses
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £20 at min odds of 2.0 (Evs). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever placed bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund your stake in CASH (maximum £20).
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 30 days of account opening
Crystal Palace team news
The Eagles will be without a number of first-team squad members with players like Wilfried Zaha and Christian Benteke having failed to make the trip. Odsonne Edouard will expect to start after sitting out the previous fixture.
Patrick Vieira told media that he feels the trip has been worthwhile despite the absence of a number of his senior players.
“Some of your young players have never been outside of London or England,” the Palace boss said. “So to travel and play in these games against those kinds of teams is of value to our football club.”
Leeds team news
Patrick Bamford continues his bid to get up to match fitness, while head coach Jesse Marsch will continue to try find a solution to the left-back crisis. It has been a summer of exits and entrances at Elland Road and more movement is expected.
Winger Brenden Aaronson has told supporters that more is still to come from Tyler Adams.
“He brings fire,” the Australian said of the Wales international. “The best I can say is he is going to bring tenacity to go out and try win every ball and play for the team.
“That’s his attributes; he can combine well, he can start the attack for us and he’s so good defensively closing down balls.”
Scoreline prediction: Crystal Palace 2-1 Leeds
More live stream options: