Inter Milan will be looking to move one step closer to securing the Serie A title when they travel to Crotone on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
Antonio Conte’s men need just four points from their remaining five games to win the league, while Crotone could be relegated this weekend.
How to live stream Crotone vs Inter Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Crotone vs Inter Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:10, 29/04/21).
Where to watch Crotone vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sport 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Crotone 0-2 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Crotone vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Gaining promotion last season, Crotone’s current stay in Serie A looks set to be capped at one year, as they need nothing short of a miracle to stay up. Crotone are currently rooted to the bottom of the table, 13 points off safety with five games left to play. Even a win against Inter this weekend wouldn’t be enough to save them from relegation as Torino, Cagliari and Benevento could all get points and send Crotone down. Crotone stayed their execution last weekend with a win over Parma, but a positive result against Inter seems unlikely, as they have lost 16 of their 19 games in 2021.
But Inter won’t be paying Crotone’s relegation any attention as their eyes are firmly fixed on the scudetto. A win against Crotone this weekend would see Inter needing just one point from their remaining four league games to secure the title, having the better head-to-head with Atalanta. Victory could even secure the title this weekend if Atalanta drop points against Sassuolo, and Inter will fancy their chances of putting pressure on La Dea. Conte’s side are unbeaten in their past 18 league matches and have just twice in Serie A all season. The title awaits.
- Crotone (vs Parma): Cordaz; Magallan, Djidji, Golemic; Molina, Zanellato, Messias, Cigarini, Reca; Ounas, Simy.
- Inter Milan (vs Hellas Verona): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Hakimi, Barella, Eriksen, Brozovic, Perisic; Lukaku, Martinez.
Crotone remain without Luca Marrone but have no fresh injury concerns, while Arturo Vidal and Aleksandar Kolarov are missing for Inter.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Crotone: Although Crotone are on their way of Serie A, they haven’t been shy in front of goal, with Simy enjoying himself in particular. The Nigerian striker has scored 19 goals in Serie A so far this season with only Cristiano Ronaldo and Romelu Lukaku managing more. Only one other African player has managed to hit the 20 goal mark in a single Serie A campaign, with the legendary Cameroon forward Samuel Eto’o doing so for Inter Milan in 2010/11 (21). Simy is in fantastic form too, having scored 12 goals in his past nine Serie A appearances since Serse Cosmi took over, averaging 1.3 per game.
- Inter Milan: The usually formidable partnership of Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez has hit a barren patch in recent weeks, now four games without either player scoring. So they will be relying on the delivery of Achraf Hakimi and co. to get them back firing. It was Hakimi who set up Matteo Darmian’s winner against Hellas Verona last weekend, his sixth assist of the season, having also created 32 chances across the campaign. Hakimi also scored in the previous meeting with Crotone this season, a 6-2 win for Inter, and Conte will be hoping he can inspire a similar performance this weekend.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Crotone: WLLLL
- Inter Milan: WDDWW
More live stream options: