Atalanta will be looking to get their Serie A season back on track when they travel to face Crotone on Saturday at 2pm.
Crotone XI: Cordaz; Magallan, Marrone, Luperto; Pereira, Vulic, Zanellato, Benali, Reca; Messias, Simy.
Atalanta XI: Sportiello; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Hateboer, Pasalic, Freuler, Mojica; Malinovskyi, Gomez; Muriel.
Where to watch Crotone vs Atalanta on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Crotone vs Atalanta:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Crotone vs Atalanta live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:15, 29/10/20).
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Crotone vs Atalanta build-up, pre-match team news & previous line-ups:
Gian Piero Gasperini’s men won their opening three games of the season to top the table but have followed that up with back-to-back defeats. The first was something of a shock result, losing 4-1 to Napoli in a game many had expected Atalanta edge. Then, Sampdoria added to their misery with a 3-1 win in Bergamo.
Atalanta have had some respite in the Champions League, however, beating Midtjylland 4-0 and earning a 2-2 draw against Ajax in midweek.
It may be the perfect time, then, for Atalanta to play Crotone. The hosts are bottom of the table, winning just one point from their opening five games. But that point did come against Juventus, a game in which they led. Can they do the same against Atalanta or will La Dea finally get back to winning ways
- Crotone (vs Cagliari): Cordaz; Magallan, Luperto, Golemic; Pereira, Benali, Molina, Cigarini*, Reca; Messias, Simy.
- Atalanta (vs Ajax): Sportiello; Toloi, Djimsiti, Romero; Hateboer, Freuler, Pasalic, Gosens; Ilicic, Gomez; Zapata.
Luca Cigarini will miss the visit of his former club after getting sent off in Crotone’s defeat to Cagliari last weekend. Atalanta, meanwhile, came through their draw with Ajax unscathed but remain without Marten de Roon and Mattia Caldara.
Players to watch:
- Crotone: Simy’s record of 12 goals in 49 Serie A may not be one of the best records for a striker, but he is Crotone’s second topscorer in the top-flight. The Nigerian is just one goal behind Diego Falcinelli’s record, achieved during the 2016/17 season while on loan from Sassuolo. Simy opened his Serie A account back in September 2016, against Atalanta, and will be looking to equal the Crotone record vs the same opponent.
- Atalanta: Papu Gomez appears to be ageless and is having another excellent start to the season, despite Atalanta’s recent rocky form. The 32-year-old has been directly involved in six goals so far this season, scoring four and adding two assists, with only Francesco Caputo contributing to more (seven). Gomez’s run of four goals in five games has put the midfielder in esteemed company, with only Filippo Inzaghi (five) managing more in the first five matches of a Serie A campaign since they started awarded three points for a win.