Celtic and Blackburn Rovers clash at Celtic Park on Saturday afternoon at 12.30pm BST.
How to watch Celtic vs Blackburn Rovers:
The game is available to watch in the UK on Celtic’s streaming service, CelticTV as well as on Premier Sports 1.
Paddy Power betting offer: Up to £50 cash back - money back as cash if any of your first 5 x £10 football bets lose
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEY
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Football at min. odds of 2.0 (1/1). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your bet loses, your stake up to £10 will be refunded
- You can repeat the last two steps up to five times
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening.
Celtic have certainly found their goalscoring boots in their pre-season campaign so far, scoring 14 times in their three games against Wiener Viktoria, Rapid Vienna and Ostrava.
Things haven’t been quite so much fun for new Blackburn Rovers boss, Jon Dahl Tomasson, who has seen his side both beat, and lose to, Accrington Stanley in a pre-season double header before the side drew with Dundee on Wednesday.
Celtic vs Blackburn Rovers team news
Celtic boss, Ange Postecoglu, has already brought in two new players this summer in Benjamin Siegrist and Alex Bernabei, as well as making the loan moves of Daizen Maeda, Jota and Cameron Carter-Vickers permanent and all five players are set to play some part this weekend.
Tomasson is likely to make sweeping changes to his starting eleven, after naming a young side to face Dundee on Wednesday evening. Ben Brereton Diaz is likely to lead the line for the visitors despite continuing rumours linking him with a move away from the club, whilst it has been concerned that Bradley Dack won’t feature as he continues to reach full fitness once again.
“If everything goes well he will be involved on Friday and Monday in training with the rest but he can’t play in between,” Tomasson said.
“He just did a little bit too much for him, nothing serious. I understand the concern because he did those two cruciate ligaments so people can be afraid. Don’t be afraid.”
Scoreline prediction: Celtic 4-1 Blackburn Rovers
More live stream options: