No. 8 seed Casper Ruud faces a daunting Fourth Round match-up against No. 13 seed Hubert Hurkacz at the French Open on Monday at 11.15am (UK time).
How to live stream Casper Ruud v Hubert Hurkacz online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:50, 30/05/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Casper Ruud v Hubert Hurkacz on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Since making his debut at a Grand Slam event in 2018, Casper Ruud is yet to progress past the Fourth Round, so the 23-year-old Dane has a massive opportunity here to make it to the French Open Finals, a feat his famous father, Christian Ruud, never managed during his playing career on the court.
In fact, Christian Ruud’s best-ever finish at Roland-Garros was in the Third Round (in 1995 and 1999), so he has already been surpassed by his son, who took down veteran Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the First Round, Emil Ruusuvuori in straight sets in the Second and recently needing five sets to beat No. 35 seed Lorenzo Sonego.
It’s been a more straightforward tournament for Hubert Hurkacz, who has only needed three sets each to beat Giulio Zeppieri, Marco Cecchinato and David Goffin. The Pole, who famously reached the semi-finals of Wimbledon last year, is looking to make the quarter-finals of a Grand Slam event for only the second time in his career.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.