Atalanta will look to keep their top four hopes alive when they travel to Cagliari in Serie A on Sunday (2pm kick-off UK time).
La Dea have played their way into the hearts of neutrals over the past few seasons but currently sit seventh, three points off the top four.
How to live stream Cagliari vs Atalanta online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Cagliari vs Atalanta live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (19:00, 13/02/21).
Where to watch Cagliari vs Atalanta on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN2
Scoreline prediction: Cagliari 1-3 Atalanta
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Cagliari vs Atalanta build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Cagliari are in their fifth consecutive season in Serie A, following promotion in 2016, and while they have always finished in the bottom half of the table, they have been relatively safe from relegation. But now a fall back to Serie B looks a possibility.
Eusebio Di Francesco’s men currently occupy the final relegation spot, with just 15 points from their opening 21 games. They are only two points behind Torino following their draw on Saturday, but Cagliari are in bad form, winless in their past 14 Serie A games since victory over Sampdoria. At the start of November.
Atalanta will take heart from that poor form, looking end their mini-winless run which currently stands at two matches in Serie A. Gasperini’s men haven’t been the bright sparks many had grown to love in Serie A and the Champions League, dropping to ninth by mid-December having lead the early table.
They slowly began to climb the table, building a 10-game unbeaten run in the league amid a circus behind the scenes which saw Papu Gomez pushed out and eventually sold to Sevilla, and were fourth going into the final weekend of January. But defeat to Lazio, and a draw against Torino has seen them slip back down to seventh.
- Cagliari (vs Lazio): Cragno; Rugani, Walukiewicz, Godin; Zappa, Marin, Nandez, Lykogiannis; Joao Pedro, Nainggolan; Pavoletti.
- Atalanta (vs Napoli): Gollini; Toloi*, Djimsiti, Palomino; Sutalo, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Pessina; Muriel, Zapata.
Cagliari remain without Ragnar Klavan, Alessandro Deiola, Marko Rog, Luca Ceppitelli, Riccardo Sottil and Joseph Alfred Duncan, while Joakim Maehle, Hans Hateboer and Rafael Toloi (suspended) are missing for Atalanta.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Cagliari: If Cagliari are to have any chance of getting something from this game, they will be hoping Joao Pedro works his magic. The 28-year-old club captain has pretty much been the only Cagliari player to produce anything of note this season, and is doing his best to keep the club up. With 11 goals and two assists, Joao Pedro has been directly involved in over half of Cagliari’s 24 league goals so far this season, and seven more than any other player. He does go into this game with just one goal in his past five Serie A matches, but it was responsible for the only point Cagliari managed during that run (and the only goal they scored) in a 1-1 draw with Sassuolo.
- Atalanta: Is there any stopping Luis Muriel? The answer may well be no, and certainly not when he’s starting in Serie A. The Colombian has remarkably scored in each of his eight Serie A starts, netting nine on those occasions. He has also scored when coming off the bench, with his total tally for the campaign standing at 12, more than any other Atalanta player this season, and bettered only by Cristiano Ronaldo, Romelu Lukaku, Ciro Immobile and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. If Muriel does begin the match on Sunday, he will be looking to become the first Atalanta player to score on nine consecutive starts in the three points era.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Cagliari: LDLLL
- Atalanta: DLWDD
More live stream options: