AC Milan can confirm their place in next season’s Champions League when they host Cagliari in Serie A on Sunday at 7.45pm (UK time).
The Rossoneri have enjoyed a three-game winning run, including that midweek 7-0 thrashing over Torino, to boost their hopes of ending an eight-year exile from the Champions League, with Stefano Pioli’s side able to confirm their return with a win against a Cagliari side not quite out of relegation trouble just yet.
How to live stream AC Milan vs Cagliari online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming AC Milan vs Cagliari live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 16/05/21).
Where to watch AC Milan vs Cagliari on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: AC Milan 3-1 Cagliari
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
AC Milan vs Cagliari build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Milan have reasserted their authority in the upper slopes of Italian football this season, but Pioli will want to ensure his side finish with flourish so as to not unravel the good work they’ve produced this season, with the club able to confirm their long-awaited Champions League return with maximum reward against Cagliari.
After a torrid start to the campaign, the Sardinian outfit have come alive these past few weeks, with mid-season appointment Leonardo Semplici currently overseeing a tear of six unbeaten games in succession, with four wins in that time to ensure his side sit five points above the drop zone.
- AC Milan (vs Torino): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie, Diaz, Castillejo, Calhanoglu; Rebic.
- Cagliari (vs Fiorentina): Cragno; Zappa, Ceppitelli, Godin, Lykogiannis; Marin, Duncan, Nandez, Nainggolan, Pedro; Pavoletti.
The only major injury concern for the hosts remains Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is now considered a huge doubt for Euro 2020 with Sweden. For Cagliari, Marko Rog and Riccardo Sottil are both long-term absentees, while Gaston Pereiro, Sebastian Walukiewicz and Arturo Calabresi are also unavailable for selection.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- AC Milan: In the absence of Ibrahimovic, Ante Rebic has really come to the fore, first replacing the iconic Swede against Juventus last week and finding the scoresheet in a 3-0 humbling, before taking centre stage against Torino in midweek, collecting the match ball in just 12 minutes as his late hat-trick put the gloss on a sumptuous 7-0 mauling. With Ibrahimovic set to miss the rest of the campaign with that aforementioned knee complication, the onus remains on Rebic to carry the goalscoring burden and continue hitting the onion bag so as to remedy the Swede’s gaping final-third void. With five direct goal contributions in his last two games, the powerful yet agile Croat is currently riding the crest of a wave and will no doubt want to extend that sequence.
- Cagliari: After a 16-game winless run between late-November and late-February, the Islanders have really got their act together and clawed themselves away from relegation trouble in recent times, with Semplici’s side currently on a six-game unbeaten run. Central to that recent purple patch has been Razvan Marin, who has netted twice and bagged three assists in that run, including a goal and a match-winning corner to tee up Joao Pedro in the 3-2 win over Roma. The Ajax loanee has been imperative to operations for the club this season, but his form has skyrocketed over the last month, and if Cagliari do indeed stay afloat, then they will need to send a ‘thank you’ card to the Johan Cruyff Arena.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- AC Milan: WWWLL
- Cagliari: DWDWW
More live stream options: