Atletico Madrid will look to tighten their grip on the La Liga title when they travel to Cadiz on Sunday at 3:15pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s men are already seven points clear of nearest challengers and arch-rivals Real Madrid with a game in hand. Cadiz, meanwhile, are 11th and look set to stay comfortably clear of the relegation battle.
How to live stream Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 30/01/2021).
Where to watch Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UK: La Liga TV
- US: beIN Sports
Scoreline prediction: Cadiz 0-3 Atletico Madrid
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Although they’re not picking up too many wins, Cadiz have proven a tough nut to crack in recent weeks, drawing three of their last five La Liga matches, winning and losing once during that time.
Alvaro Cervera’s men also beat Barcelona and Real Madrid in the league earlier this season and despite running out 4-0 winners the last time these two sides met, Atletico will be fully aware of the standards they need to hit to pick up three points here.
That said, Simeone’s side have been in red-hot form of late, winning each of their last seven La Liga matches since a 2-0 Madrid derby defeat back in mid-December. Los Colchoneros have conceded a ridiculously low eight La Liga goals so far this season, while only Barcelona (39) have hit the net more than the current league leaders (36). Despite Cadiz’s giant-killing tendencies, Atletico will be confident of a comfortable victory on Sunday.
- Cadiz (vs Sevilla): Ledesma; Carcelen, Alcala, Cala, Baro; Salvi, Jonsson, Fali, Alex; Negredo, Lozano.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Valencia): Oblak; Savic, Gimenez, Hermoso; Koke; Vrsaljko, Carrasco, Llorente, Lemar; Suarez, Felix.
Luismi Quezada, Jose Mari, Carlos Akapo and Alfonso Espino are all sidelined for Cadiz, while doubts remain over the fitness of Alex Fernandez and Augusto Fernandez.
Kieran Trippier is suspended but other than that, Simeone has a full squad to choose from.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Cadiz: Given Atletico’s love of clean sheets and Cadiz scoring the second-lowest number of goals (17) in La Liga this season, it’s absolutely paramount that the hosts keep things tight at the back themselves if they’re to stand any chance of getting a result here. A key cog in their defensive efforts will be Spanish centre-back, Juan Cala. The 31-year-old — once of Cardiff City — has taken a no-nonsense approach to defending this season, making a team-high 63 clearances while also winning more aerial duels (29) than any other Cadiz player outside of strike partners Alvaro Negrado (79) and Anthony Lozano (36). Cala is sure to have his back against the wall on Sunday, can he cope with the pressure?
- Atletico Madrid: Providing that examination of Cala and the rest of the Cadiz defence will be none other than Luis Suarez, who has netted seven goals in his last seven La Liga appearances to elevate himself as the Spanish top-flight’s top scorer with 12 overall. The fact he’s managed that tally from just 18 shots on target is quite remarkable and although Suarez might not be as mobile as he once was, you simply cannot give the Uruguayan the slightest glimpse of a chance. As he’s proved time and again across his career, he will punish you.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Cadiz: LDWDD
- Atletico Madrid: WWWWW
More live stream options: