Borussia Dortmund will look to maintain their strong start to the Bundesliga season when they host Union Berlin on Sunday at 4:30pm (UK time).
Marco Rose’s men are third in the table, just a point behind Bayern Munich and three adrift of leaders Wolfsburg. Union Berlin, meanwhile, are eighth having made a solid start themselves.
How to live stream Dortmund vs Union Berlin online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:30, 16/09/21).
Where to watch Dortmund vs Union Berlin on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Union Berlin
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Dortmund vs Union Berlin build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Though a 2-1 defeat to Freiburg on matchday two wasn’t in the script, it’s been a good start to life at Dortmund for Marco Rose, who has his side battling at the top of the table during the early part of the season. Coupled with winning starts in the Champions League and DFB-Pokal, there aren’t too many complaints in these parts.
Up next is a clash against an unbeaten Union Berlin side who sit eighth in the table. Though they’ve only won once, the visitors have drawn their other three Bundesliga games, proving a very tough nut to crack. Each side has taken two wins from the last four meetings between these two and despite the difference in resources, you can expect another competitive match-up here.
- Borussia Dortmund (vs Besiktas): Kobel; Meunier, Akanji, Hummels, Guerreiro; Dahoud, Brandt; Bellingham, Reus, Malen; Haaland.
- Union Berlin (vs Augsburg): Luthe; Friedrich, Knoche, Baumgartl; Trimmel, Oztunali, Khedira, Mohwald, Gießelmann; Kruse, Awoniyi.
Thorgan Hazard and Nico Schulz were unavailable against Besiktas last time out but could return here. Gio Reyna, Emre Can, Dan-Axel Zagadou and Mateu Morey are all out.
Grischa Prömel is closing in on a return from a groin injury for Union, who will probably heavily rotate following their Europa Conference League tie against Slavia Prague on Thursday.
Borussia Dortmund vs Union Berlin: 5 key stats
- Dortmund’s Erling Haaland has been involved in more goals than any other player in the Bundesliga this season with eight (5 goals, 3 assists). The Norwegian has been directly involved in at least one goal in six of his last seven appearances in the top-flight (9 goals, 4 assists).
- Dortmund have conceded four goals from set-pieces in this Bundesliga season, more than any other team. Union Berlin had scored 40% of their goals from set-pieces last season (20/50), the highest percentage in the division.
- Union Berlin are unbeaten after the first four games of a Bundesliga season for the first time (W1 D3), with six points at this stage being their best start to a top-flight campaign.
- Dortmund have won each of their last six home games in the Bundesliga, their longest run since the spring of 2017 under Thomas Tuchel (also 6).
- All four Bundesliga games between Dortmund and Union Berlin have been won by the home side — Dortmund by 5-0 and 2-0; Union Berlin by 3-1 and 2-1.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Borussia Dortmund: WWLW
- Union Berlin: DWDD
More live stream options: