Paris Saint-Germain will be looking to keep the pressure on Ligue 1 leaders Lille when they travel to face Bordeaux on Wednesday (8pm kick-off).
Mauricio Pochettino’s side moved to within two points of top spot after their win at the weekend as they look to continue their domination of France’s top flight.
How to live stream Bordeaux vs PSG online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Bordeaux vs PSG live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:40, 02/03/21).
Where to watch Bordeaux vs PSG on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: beIN Sports
Scoreline prediction: Bordeaux 0-3 PSG
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Bordeaux vs PSG build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
This season really hasn’t been one for Bordeaux to write home about, struggling for any kind of form or consistency. They are currently 11th in the league having accumulated 33 points from their opening 27 games, and remarkably are both fighting for a European spot and against relegation. Just seven points separate Bordeaux and fifth-placed Metz, but they are also only eight points clear of Nimes in 18th. At the moment, they appear more likely to drop closer to the bottom, without a win in their past six Ligue 1 games, with five defeats and one draw.
It won’t be a good time for them to face a PSG side that now have top spot in their sights, capitalising on Lille’s draw at the weekend with a 4-0 win over bottom-of-the-league Dijon. The win was the perfect rebound for PSG following their defeat to Monaco the week prior, and means they have now kept a clean sheet in three of their past five Ligue 1 matches, while also scoring two or more goals in their four wins. With Lille facing a tough run of fixtures, PSG will smell this as their chance to reclaim control of the title race.
- Bordeaux (vs Metz): Costil; Mexer, Baysse, Koscielny; Sabaly, Lacoux, Zerkane, Seri, Oudin; Hwang, Kalu.
- PSG (vs Dijon): Navas; Kehrer, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Diallo; Pereira, Herrera; Draxler, Rafinha, Mbappe*; Kean.
Yacine Adli and Loris Benito will return from suspension for Bordeaux, but Otavio and Toma Basic remain injured. Kylian Mbappe is suspended for an accumulation of yellow cards, joining Angel Di Maria, Neymar, Marco Verratti, Alessandro Florenzi and Juan Bernat as out for PSG.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Bordeaux: There won’t be many people giving Bordeaux a chance of getting a result here but if they are, they will need Hatem Ben Arfa to be in form against his former club. After impressing with Marseille, Newcastle and Nice, Ben Arfa earned himself a move to PSG in 2016 on a free transfer (after his Nice contract had run out). But things just didn’t work out for the French midfielder at the Parc des Princes, as he was gone two seasons later having played 32 times (all coming in his first campaign). But at Bordeaux this season he has been a danger on the ball, completing 3.5 take-ons per match in Ligue 1, an average bettered only buuy Neymar in the division.
- PSG: With Mbappe absent, there will be even more focus on Moise Kean and his exploits in leading the attack for PSG, but on current form there is no one better for the Parisians. The Italian has scored 15 goals in 27 games for PSG since joining on loan from Everton earlier this season, and only Mbappe has scored more than him in Ligue 1 at the club. It was Kean who opened the scoring against Dijon last time out, his second goal in four games across all competitions, having also found the net against Nice and Barcelona.
Ligue 1 2020/21 recent form:
- Bordeaux: LLDLL
- PSG: WDWWW
More live stream options: