Inter Milan will be looking to tighten their grip on the Serie A title when they travel to face Bologna on Saturday (7:45pm kick-off UK time).
Antonio Conte’s side are six points clear of second-placed AC Milan and have a game in hand over their rivals, as Serie A enters its final stretch.
How to live stream Bologna vs Inter Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Bologna vs Inter Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:20, 01/04/21).
Where to watch Bologna vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN2
Scoreline prediction: Bologna 0-2 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Bologna vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
With 10 games left for them this season, Bologna are looking comfortable in Serie A, safe from relegation but also too far away from the European places to make a challenge. Sinisa Mihajlovic’s side are 11th, 12 points clear of the bottom three after an indifferent season that has seen them win nine and draw seven of their opening 28 matches. They go into this game in decent form, winning three of their past six games including their last two prior to the international break and are unbeaten in three at home.
For some time it looked as though AC Milan would be ending Juventus’ Serie A stranglehold, but instead it’s their rivals Inter Milan, who have been excellent under Conte since the turn of the year. Inter have won nine of their 12 Serie A matches in 2021 so far, including eight in a row going into this weekend’s game, form that has seen them open up a gap at the top of the table. Also included in those nine wins are victories over Juventus and AC Milan, with the latter avenging a defeat earlier in the season. Inter have been excellent away from home too, winning their past and unbeaten in six on the road.
- Bologna (vs Crotone): Skorupski*; Tomiyasu, Danilo, Soumaoro, Dijks; Svanberg, Dominguez; Orsolini, Soriano, Barrow; Palacio*.
- Inter Milan (vs Torino): Handanovic; Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij; Hakimi, Barella, Gagliardini, Brozovic, Perisic; Lukaku, Martinez.
Rodrigo Palacio will miss the visit of his former side through suspension, picking up his fifth yellow card of the season last time out. Lukasz Skorupski is also unavailable for Bologna, while Inter Milan are missing Arturo Vidal, Matias Vecino and Danilo D’Ambrosio.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Bologna: With Rodrigo Palacio suspended, we’re likely to see Musa Barrow moved into a central position, something he has done capably already this season. The Gambian forward has often switched wing and centre-forward play for Bologna this season, and has scored six goals and recorded seven assists in 28 Serie A appearances so far. Across the rest of the Bologna team, only Roberto Soriano has ben directly involved in more goals, and the partnership between the two will be key to their side’s attempts to beat Inter Milan this weekend.
- Inter Milan: A lot of eyes will be on Romelu Lukaku this weekend and whether he’ll reach 20 goals for the second season running, but a teammate who could be key in aiding that is Alessandro Bastoni. The defender is at the heart of Inter’s style of play, building attacks from the back when they can, completing 6,331 passes in their own half this season (the fourth-highest in the league). In total this season, Bastoni has started seven open play sequences that have resulted in a goal, the joint-most across Europe’s top five leagues alongside Toni Kroos and Leon Goretzka who, we don’t need to tell you, are both midfielders.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Bologna: WWLLW
- Inter Milan: WWWWW
More live stream options: