Boca Juniors welcome Internacional to La Bombonera for the second leg of their last-16 Copa Libertadores tie on Thursday (12:30am kick-off, UK time).
The hosts hold a 1-0 lead over the Brazilian side after Carlos Tevez scored the only goal of a tightly-contested and rain-soaked first leg last week.
Tevez paid tribute to the late Diego Maradona after netting with a close-range finish on the swivel, taking off his No. 10 Boca shirt to reveal another one previously worn by the Argentine great.
Internacional could not find an equaliser, coming closest when a long-range free-kick struck the post, and they now face the daunting task of coming from behind away from home in Buenos Aires.
Where to watch Boca Juniors vs Internacional on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: Fanatiz USA, beIN SPORTS
Where to live stream Boca Juniors vs Internacional:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Boca Juniors vs Internacional live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 07/12/2020)
Boca Juniors vs Internacional previous line-ups:
- Boca Juniors (vs Talleres Cordoba): Andrada*; Jara, Zambrano, Izquierdoz, Fabra; Capaldo, Campuzano; Villa, Zarate, Cardona; Abila.
- Internacional (vs Atletico Mineiro): Lomba; Rodinei, Ribeiro, Cuesta, Uendel; Musto; Guilherme, Dourado, Patrick, Alberto; Fernandez.
Esteban Andrada and Eduardo Salvio are both unavailable for Boca due to injury. Tevez should return to the line-up after sitting out of the 0-0 draw with Talleres Cordoba.
Gabriel Boschilia, Abel Hernandez and Paolo Guerrero are all injured for Internacional, leaving manager Abel Braga a difficult task in Argentina.
Players to watch:
- Boca Juniors: Carlos Tevez may be 36-years-old and approaching the end of his career, but he is still deadly in front of goal. He might have considered it fate that he netted the game’s only goal in the first leg, allowing him to make an emotional tribute to Maradona, and he will be just as determined to make his mark once again. The veteran striker has three goals in his last four games for Boca, who have a tight defence to back up their front man.
- Internacional: The Brazilian side have struggled in recent weeks and are winless in their last eight games across all competitions. If that is going to change against Boca then Thiago Galhardo will have to step up to the plate. The 31-year-old attacking midfielder has 15 goals in 21 league games this season, but he has not netted during Internacional’s barren run of late. He only played 27 minutes of the 2-2 draw against Atletico Mineiro last week, so should be fresh.
- Boca Juniors: DWWLL
- Internacional: DLDLL
Scoreline prediction: Boca Juniors 1-0 Internacional
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
More live stream options: