Granada and Real Betis enter matchday four of La Liga winless and both just a single point outside the relegation zone, placing a huge emphasis when these sides meet at Los Carmenes on Monday at 9pm (UK time).
Granada have not enjoyed the best of starts to life post-Diego Martinez, the man responsible for their promotion, Europa League quarter-final adventure and successive top-of-the-table finishes. Robert Moreno has overseen two draws and a defeat. Betis, likewise, have collected two draws and a defeat from their opening three fixtures.
How to live stream Granada vs Real Betis online:
Monday’s game between Granada and Real Betis is on bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Granada vs Real Betis online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Granada vs Real Betis is also available to view via Unibet’s live streaming service – and new customers can click here to sign up. (18+ only. T&Cs apply. Geo restrictions apply. To watch football events on Unibet TV, you need to have an account and make sure you either have money in your account or have placed a cash bet within the last 24 hours. BeGambleAware.)
Where to watch Granada vs Real Betis on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Granada 1-2 Real Betis
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Granada vs Real Betis build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Martinez was a miracle worker for Nazaries in his three years at the club, so the onus on his successor, Moreno, to mirror those accomplishments is huge, but the early signs have not been kind to the former Monaco boss. Consecutive draws was certainly not the worst start, but a recent 4-0 capitulation to capital club and recently-promoted Rayo Vallecano has painted a concerning picture. He could do with a major result here to stem the tide and relax any mounting pressure.
Betis likewise started off with two draws, but their defeat will certainly not send the crisis klaxons ringing as they were just edged out by Real Madrid 1-0 before the international break. Manuel Pellegrini enters this contest knowing Betis have lost just one of their last six Andalusian derbies in La Liga, having lost five of the previous six regional derbies beforehand, so the Chilean will feel confident that his side can continue that good run and pick up their first win of the season.
- Granada (vs Rayo Vallecano): Escandell; Diaz, Duarte, Sanchez, Neva; Milla, Gonalons, Montoro; Puertas, Suarez, Bacca.
- Real Betis (vs Real Madrid): Silva; Montoya, Pezzella, Ruiz, Miranda; Rodriguez, Guardado, Ruibal, Fekir, Canales; Juanmi.
Youssouf Sabaly and Alex Moreno remain sidelined for the visitors, with the latter starting the first match of Betis’ season against Mallorca, but lasting just 26 minutes into the new campaign before a muscle injury forced him off the pitch.
18+ only. New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org Full terms apply.
18+ only • New customers only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Use promo code ZBBC01. Place 5 x €10 bets, get a €20 free bet. Repeat up to 5 times. 18+ only. New customers bet 5 x €10 or more to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Players to watch:
- Granada: He may have just recently turned 35, but Carlos Bacca remains a menacing threat in the final third, and the experienced Colombian marksman has previous against Betis. Having joined Granada from Villarreal over the summer, manager Moreno will be itching for a man who knows La Liga exceptionally well to find into his groove quickly and start firing on a regular basis. His first could come against Betis as he has been directly involved in six goals in his 10 meetings with the club in all competitions (four goals and two assists).
- Real Betis: Having scored just two goals in three matches this season, Pellegrini will be looking for his Verdiblancos to up the final-third ante and start breaching nets on a more prolific scale. The recent acquisition of Willian Jose from Real Sociedad in a season-long loan could prove the catalyst in an attacking resurgence. The Brazilian spent the second half of last season in the Premier League with Wolves, but massively failed to get off the mark and make a tangible impression as he netted just one goal in 17 appearances. Jose will be desperate to put that spell behind him and really get back up and running again.
More live stream options: