New and existing customers (18+ only) can take advantage of a £5 free bet for Wednesday night’s Champions League clash between Real Madrid and Man City
Real Madrid vs Man City £5 Free Bet offer
18+ only. New & eligible customers only. Account must be fully verified to place the bet. Applies to single bets and Bet Builders only. Returns exclude Free Bet stake. T&Cs apply.
Champions League semi-finals don’t come much more mouth-watering than this as Real Madrid and Manchester City resume battle at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday night following a pulsating first-leg in England last week.
The Citizens eventually ran out 4-3 winners in front of their home fans but that result leaves the tie very much in the balance as we head back to the Spanish capital, where Real eventually, dramatically overcame reigning champions Chelsea in the last round.
Squawka Bet preview: Looking for some tips to spend your £5 free bet on? We’ve got your covered with the latest tips, predictions, odds and more in our Real Madrid vs Manchester City betting preview here.
Pep Guardiola has famously failed to get his hands on the Champions League trophy since leaving Barcelona and having come as close as the final last time around, he’ll be desperate to ensure he reaches the final two stage again, particularly as he travels to his native Spain to face his former El Clasico rival here.
But Real Madrid and the Champions League just seem to go hand-in-hand. They’re the most decorated club in the competition’s history and will be high in confidence having finally secured another La Liga trophy over the weekend.
Whichever way you see this one going it’s sure to keep eyes glued to the screen throughout – so what are you waiting for? Claim your free £5 bet on the game with Bet365 below.
How to claim
- Visit bet365 via this link
- Sign up for an account or sign in to your existing account
- Your £5 free bet will be automatically credited!
Terms and Conditions
T&Cs: No deposit required. New & eligible customers only. Account must be fully verified to place the bet. Applies to single bets and Bet Builders only. Returns exclude Free Bet stake. T&Cs apply.. BeGambleAware.org
- This offer is available from 09:00 UK Time on Monday 2nd May 2022, to new and eligible verified customers only. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- The qualifying fixture for this offer is Real Madrid v Man City in the UEFA Champions League Semi-Final, taking place on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
Using the Free Bet
- Only one Free Bet (value £5*) is available per customer for this offer. Offer applies to a standard single bet or a bet placed through the Bet Builder feature.
- Your Free Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying event.
- Any returns from your Free Bet stake will be added to your withdrawable balance but your Free Bet stake is not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Free Bet stake placed at odds of 2/1 would give a net return of £20 as the £10 Free Bet stake is not returned.
- If you have placed your Free Bet on a pre-match Half Time/Full Time, Correct Score or Scorecast market, Bore Draw Money Back will apply if the game finishes 0-0 and the Free Bet value will be added to your Bet Credits balance. If you place your Free Bet on any selection which is made void (e.g. a Goalscorer bet for a player who doesn’t take part in the match), the Free Bet value will also be added to your Bet Credits balance. This includes where the ‘Void if player does not start’ option is selected and where the selection is part of a Bet Builder bet.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, refund payment or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, refund or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits, refund amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
*or currency equivalent