New and existing Bet365 customers can win free bets every week by taking advantage of the Goals Giveaway offer.
Bet365 Goals Giveaway: Win Free Bets every week
CLICK HERE TO PLAY GOALS GIVEAWAY. Available to new & eligible customers. 18+ only. Free to play – your chance to win Free Bets every wee.
What is Bet365’s Goals Giveaway?
Goals Giveaway is a free game that new or existing customers can enjoy when they sign up to Bet365.
Up to five football matches are revealed each week – one per weekday – with customers claiming free bets every time a certain amount of goals are scored in a single game.
Customers win additional free bets if a certain amount of goals are scored across their allocated matches that week.
How do I play?
New customers can set up a Bet365 account for free, while registered customers can log in to their existing account.
Thereon, go to the Goals Giveaway page under the Sports or Offers tab.
You can then reveal one football match every weekday (up to five per week) that is randomly assigned by Bet365, and win free bets every time four or more goals are scored in each fixture.
But it is worth noting that fixtures are not revealed automatically, so you must return to the game each day in order to reveal your match.
Meanwhile, you will win additional free bets should 20 or more goals be scored across all of your allocated matches for the week.
What can I win?
Customers can win a maximum of £10 in free bets when they play the Goals Giveaway game.
Credits are paid out after each match with customers receiving £0.50 if four goals are scored, and £1 if there are five or more.
If a cumulative total of 20 or more goals are scored across your allocated matches that week, punters will receive a bonus of £5 in bet credits.
Terms and Conditions
For full details on gameplay, please refer to the Goals Giveaway rules.
Using Bet Credits
- Free Bets will be paid to your Bet Credits balance following settlement of each qualifying fixture.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
- Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned. If a bet is void and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Bet Credits stakes will not be returned. If a bet is void and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the match), Bet Credits stakes will be returned.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Games, Poker or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
- The Goals Giveaway feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the Goals Giveaway feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reverse the allocation of Bet Credits for a Goals Giveaway entry if the outcome of a fixture within it is determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any Goals Giveaway entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Goals Giveaway feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the Goals Giveaway feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.