Looking for an FA Cup Final betting offer? Bet £10 and get £50 in free bets with this bet365 sign-up bonus (18+ only).
Bet365 offer: Bet £10 on the FA Cup Final and get £50
CLAIM HERE. 18+. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
It’s FA Cup Final day this Saturday and for the second time in a matter of months, it will be Liverpool and Chelsea facing off in a Wembley showpiece after their EFL Cup Final meeting back in February.
The Reds reigned supreme on that occasion, winning a dramatic penalty shoot-out thanks to Kepa Arrizabalaga’s emphatic miss – so can Chelsea earn their revenge this Saturday evening?
It’ll be a tough job for the Blues. Their form has been patchy of late and they head into this weekend’s final on the back of a run of only one win from their last four games as they’ve dropped Premier League points against Wolves, Everton and Manchester United.
And given that Liverpool are the opponents, the job for Thomas Tuchel is set to be a very difficult one. The Reds could still win a quadruple of trophies this season, such has been their form and quality and they unsurprisingly come into the final as favourites.
How to claim
- Go to bet365 via our link
- Create your account and verify your identity
- Deposit a minimum of £5 (offer up to £10)
- Place a qualifying bet
- Claim the 500% welcome offer
Significant Terms & Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.