New customers can get £50 in Free Bets for the Cheltenham Festival when they join Bet365 and place a £10 qualifying bet, with the Gold Cup set to take place today.
Bet365 Cheltenham Offer: Bet £10, Get £50
CLAIM HERE. 18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. *or currency equivalent.
The Cheltenham Festival is approaching its climax with Gold Cup now upon us. Minella Indo will look to make it two wins from two years despite pressure from the likes of A Plus Tard and Galvin.
With so much great racing action still to come from one of the most famous courses in the world, Bet365 has a new customer offer available.
How the Bet365 Cheltenham offer works
- Go to Bet365 via this link
- Create your account and make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits up to £50 in Bet Credits.
- Your Free Bets will be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled. You can then place your Free Bets, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
*or currency equivalent.
Terms and conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
*or currency equivalent.
Cheltenham Day 4: Gold Cup Day – Friday, March 18
Triumph Hurdle – 1.30pm
County Hurdle – 2.10pm
Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle – 2.50pm
Gold Cup – 3.30pm
Festival Hunters’ Chase – 4.10pm
Mares’ Chase – 4.50pm
Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle – 5.30pm