Bet365 are offering new customers £50 in Free Bets on the Australian Open when registering and placing a £10 first bet (18+).
You could claim £50 in free bets if you To claim this offer, simply follow the steps below.
Bet365 Australian Open Offer: Bet £10 and Get £50 in Free Bets
- Go to Bet365 via this special link
- Make a qualifying deposit between £5-£10 and claim the offer to receive five times that value in Free Bets
- Place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow these bets to settle
- Your Free Bets will be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Australian Open day three tips
Sebastian Korda to win
Jannik Sinner to win
Cameron Norrie to win
Daniil Medvedev to win
Frances Tiafoe to win
Rafael Nadal to win
Stefanos Tsitsipas to win
Yoshihito Nishioka to win
Barbora Krejcikova to win
Maria Sakkari to win
Jessica Pegula to win
Marta Kostyuk to win
Iga Swiatek to win
Victoria Azarenka to win
How it works:
- Place a pre-match accumulator of 2 or more Tennis selections on the To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting markets for Singles and Doubles matches from any Grand Slam, ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour event, as well as Singles and Doubles matches from the Davis Cup and Billie Jean King Cup.
- If your bet is successful, we will add a bonus of 5 – 70% to your winnings. The bonus amount is dependent on the number of selections.
- Bonus is paid as cash and added to your withdrawable balance.
- Bets placed with Bet Credits do not qualify for this offer.
Daniel Evans, Novak Djokovic 3-0 correct score, Taylor Fritz, Alex De Minaur, Matteo Berrettini, Aryna Sabalenka, Kaia Kanepi, Anett Kontaveit, Caroline Garcia, Ons Jabeur, Belinda Bencic, Beatriz Haddad Maia – all to win.
This pays 3.18/1, plus a 55% bonus when placed with Bet365.
Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.