Bet365 Four Scores Challenge: How to win up to £250 by correctly predicting football results
New and eligible Bet365 customers can win up to £250 by correctly predicting football results in the 4 Scores Challenge.
Bet365 4 Scores Challenge: How you could win up to £25o in cash
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THE 4 SCORES CHALLENGE. Available on selected FA Cup matches. New & eligible customers only. 18+ only. Free to play – your chance to win up to £250 in cash.
What is Bet365’s 4 Scores Challenge?
The 4 Scores Challenge is a free-to-play game that new and eligible customers can enjoy when they sign up to Bet365 with a chance to win up to £250 in cash.
In this FA Cup Fourth Round weekend, four football matches are grouped together with customers given the chance to correctly predict the score in all four to try and win the prize – which in this case is £250. Even if you do not manage to successfully guess all six, there are consolation prizes for a certain amount of correct predictions.
How do I play?
New customers can set up a Bet365 account for free by using this link, while registered customers can log into their existing accounts. The 4 Score Challenge can then be found in the Offers tab, where you will be directed to make your selections.
The four games are determined solely by Bet365 and will be the same for every customer, based on 90 minutes play (for games where extra-time may be possible). Once you have made your predictions for all four fixtures you can save them and look forward to following the action. However, if you change your mind you do have up until kick-off of the first game in the Four Scores Challenge to edit your predictions, just remember to save again.
You can also track your previous entries under the My History tab to see how you have managed in past weeks.
What can I win?
Bet365 determine the prizes for this game on a round-by-round basis. For this weekend’s FA Cup Fourth Round fixtures, you can win up to £250 cash by correctly predicting all four correct scores in the selected games which you can find below.
Where a fixture is postponed or otherwise void for normal settlement, that fixture will no longer count towards 4 Scores Challenge. The prize structure for that round will be amended according to the number of remaining fixtures and displayed in the 4 Scores Challenge section.
Which games are on the Bet365 4 Scores Challenge this week?
This week’s games come from Saturday January 26th’s slate of fixtures in the FA Cup Fourth Round, with four Premier League sides taking on Championship opponents. Here are the four games you will need to correctly predict to win £250 in cash with bet365:
- 3pm – Southampton vs Blackpool – St Mary’s Stadium
- 3pm – Fulham vs Sunderland – Craven Cottage
- 6pm – Preston vs Tottenham – Deepdale
- 8pm – Man Utd vs Reading – Old Trafford
Blackpool, now under a new manager in Mick McCarthy, will make the long trip to Hampshire to take on a Southampton side that are looking to bounce back from EFL Cup disappointment against Newcastle in midweek.
Simultaneously in the capital, Fulham will take on Sunderland at Craven Cottage. Marco Silva’s men are flying high in the Premier League table at the moment, so may see potential for an FA Cup run this term with no real threat of relegation hanging over them.
Afterwards, Preston North End will look to cause an upset against a Tottenham Hotspur outfit that are desperate to end their trophy hoodoo under Antonio Conte. Legendary Spurs forward Harry Kane is just one goal away from becoming the club’s all-time record goalscorer.
Then to round the day’s action off, Manchester United will welcome Reading to Old Trafford. The Championship outfit are currently coached by former Red Devils midfielder Paul Ince, but the 55 year old will have his work cut out if he’s to mastermind an Royals victory at his former stomping ground.
Terms and Conditions
- For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 4 Scores Challenge rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- 4 Scores Challenge is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if 4 Scores Challenge is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 4 Scores Challenge entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money or remove Bet Credits awarded for a 4 Scores Challenge entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 4 Scores Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the 4 Scores Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.