New and eligible Bet365 customers can win up to £1,000,000 by correctly predicting football results in the 6 Scores Challenge.
Bet365 6 Scores Challenge: How you could win up to £1,000,000
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THE 6 SCORES CHALLENGE. Available to new & eligible customers. 18+ only. Free to play – your chance to win up to £1,000,000.
What is Bet365’s 6 Scores Challenge?
The 6 Scores Challenge is a free-to-play game that new and eligible customers can enjoy when they sign up to Bet365.
Each week six football matches are grouped together with customers given the chance to correctly predict the score in all six to try and win the grand prize. Even if you do not manage to successfully guess all six, there are consolation prizes for a certain amount of correct predictions.
How do I play?
New customers can set up a Bet365 account for free by using this link, while registered customers can log into their existing accounts. The 6 Score Challenge can then be found in the Offers tab, where you will be directed to make your selections.
The six games are determined solely by Bet365 and will be the same for every customer, based on 90 minutes play (for games where extra-time may be possible). Once you have made your predictions for all six fixtures you can save them and look forward to following the action. However, if you change your mind you do have up until kick-off of the first game in the 6 Scores Challenge to edit your predictions, just remember to save again.
You can also track your previous 6 Scores Challenge entries under the My History tab to see how you have managed in past weeks.
What can I win?
Bet365’s £1,000,000 jackpot has been extended and will be available on 6 Scores games until it is won, meaning someone has to win their share of the prize. The jackpot is reserved for customers who guess all six scores correctly and the maximum prize fund in that round is based on a single winner. So if you alone guess all six scores correctly, the full jackpot is yours, but if one or more entrant gets 100% the total amount of prize money will be shared equally.
However, the game isn’t just about the jackpot. There are also consolation prizes if you fall short in one or two matches. For five correct scores you will win £1,000, four correct scores will bring £50 and three correct scores £5.
It is also worth noting that things can change if a game is postponed or void for normal bet settlement. If that does happen, the fixture will no longer count towards the 6 Scores Challenge, meaning the prize structure will be amended according to the number of games remaining. The changed prize structure will be displayed in the 6 Scores Challenge section of the Bet365 website. If three or more fixtures are postponed or void, the entire round of the 6 Scores Challenge will be settled as void.
Terms and Conditions
- For full details on gameplay, please refer to the 6 Scores Challenge rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- The 6 Scores Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Scores Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
- Bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money awarded for a 6 Scores Challenge entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
- Bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Scores Challenge entry.
- Bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
- Bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.