Wycombe vs Tottenham: Betting tips, predictions, odds & match preview
Tottenham Hotspur will look to book their place in the FA Cup fifth round when they travel to Wycombe Wanderers on Monday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Wycombe vs Spurs: Betting Tips
- Carlos Vinicius to score two or more goals @ 7/2 with Paddy Power
- Gareth Bale to have 5+ total shots @ 11/8 with Sky Bet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Wycombe vs Spurs: Predictions
The Lilywhites cruised past non-league Marine 5-0 in the previous round with a Carlos Vinicius hat-trick and strikes from Lucas Moura and Alfie Devine getting the job done on Merseyside.
Since then, Jose Mourinho’s men have drawn 1-1 with Fulham and beaten Sheffield United 3-1 to stay in touch with the Premier League title contenders.
They travel to a Wycombe side rooted to the bottom of the Championship table with just 15 points from 23 games — already leaving them seven points adrift of safety.
Gareth Ainsworth’s side beat Preston 4-1 to reach this stage, but had endured a run of just one win in 13 prior to that.
CLAIM HERE. Get up to £100 in Bet Credits. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. 18+ Only. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Wycombe vs Spurs: Match Stats
- All six of Carlos Vinicius’ goals have come in cup competitions this season.
- Gareth Bale has averaged 3.9 shots per 90 minutes this season and managed two in just 25 minutes against Marine.
- Wycombe have won just two of their last 14 games across all competitions.
- The Chairboys have scored the second-lowest number of goals (16) in the Championship this season while conceding the most (35).
- Spurs have failed to make the FA Cup fifth round just once in the last five seasons.
Wycombe vs Spurs: Squawka Says
Scoreline prediction: Wycombe 0-4 Tottenham
Wycombe vs Spurs: Head to Head
This is only the second meeting between Wycombe and Tottenham, with Spurs winning an FA Cup thriller 4-3 in January 2017 in their first clash.