Turkey vs Wales: Betting tips, predictions, odds & match preview
Turkey and Wales meet on Monday at Samsun Stadium in a Euro 2024 qualifier (7:45pm kick-off, UK time).
Turkey vs Wales: Betting tips
- Dan James 1+ shot on target in 90mins @ 7/4 with Sky Bet
- Turkey to win and both teams to score @ 7/2 with Betfair
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Turkey vs Wales: Predictions
Turkey vs Wales: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||21/10 with BetGoodwin|
|Correct score||Turkey 3-1 Wales||16/1 with Betfred|
|First Goalscorer||Cengiz Under||15/2 with Paddy Power|
Turkey’s only loss so far has come against UEFA Nations League finalists Croatia and while they’ve hard to work hard for the results, victories against Armenia (2-1) and Latvia (3-2) have left them well-placed. Both those wins came away, so Stefan Kuntz’s side will now look to make the most of home advantage and cement themselves at the top of the standings.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org
Turkey vs Wales match stats
It would be a huge shock if we didn’t see plenty of goals in this match. Turkey are the highest scorers in Group D so far with five goals, while each side has conceded five — no other team in the group has allowed more.
Turkey have won four of their last five matches but have failed to keep a clean sheet during that time, while Wales have won just one of their last 11 with only a solitary clean sheet against Latvia to show.
Turkey vs Wales: Squawka Says
Scoreline prediction: Turkey 3-1 Wales
Recommended bet7:45 pm Monday June 19
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 16/1 Bet with Betfred Promo Code – Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses – October 2023
Turkey vs Wales head-to-head
16 Jun 21 – Turkey 0-2 Wales – Euro 2020
20 Aug 1997 – Turkey 6-4 Wales – 1998 World Cup qualifying
14 Dec 1996 – Wales 0-0 Turkey – 1998 World Cup qualifying
25 Mar 1981 – Turkey 0-1 Wales – 1982 World Cup qualifying
15 Oct 1980 – Wales 4-0 Turkey – 1982 World Cup qualifying
Wales have enjoyed a strong record against Turkey, winning four of their seven meetings to date, including 2-0 during the Euro 2020 group stages.