Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Betting tips, predictions, odds & match preview
Real Madrid will look to remain in the La Liga title hunt when they host Osasuna on Saturday at 8pm (UK time).
Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Betting Tips
- Real Madrid to win both halves @ 1/1 with Bet365
- Karim Benzema to score a header @ 13/2 with Sky Bet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Predictions
Los Blancos have won just one of their three La Liga matches since beating El Clasico rivals Barcelona at the start of April, drawing 0-0 with Getafe and Real Betis either side of a 3-0 thrashing of Cadiz. But the inconsistent form of those around them means Real Madrid remain just two points behind leaders and city rivals Atletico, while they’re level on points with Barca and one ahead of Sevilla.
This weekend’s opponents, Osasuna, have lost their last 10 away games against Real Madrid and head to the capital off the back of a 2-1 defeat to Celta Vigo. However, Jagoba Arrasate’s side are tucked comfortably away in mid-table and have generally been a solid defensive unit throughout this season, so should pose a tough test of Real Madrid’s title credentials.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Match Stats
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 11 matches against Osasuna in La Liga (W8 D3), since a 1-0 away loss in January 2011. They have never had a 12-game unbeaten run against them in the competition.
- At home, Real Madrid have won their last 10 games against Osasuna in La Liga, scoring an average of 3.3 goals per game — the last time they lost any points at home against them in the competition was in December 2005 under López Caro (1-1).
- Osasuna haven’t lost back-to-back games in La Liga since December 2020. No side in the bottom half of the table has conceded fewer than their 39 goals.
- Karim Benzema has scored eight headed goals in all competitions this season, his second-best tally in a single campaign for the club (11 in 2018/19 season).
- Real Madrid have been winning at both half time and full time in their last six home matches against Osasuna in all competitions.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Squawka Says
Scoreline prediction: Real Madrid 3-1 Osasuna
Real Madrid vs Osasuna: Head to Head
09 January 2021 – Osasuna 0-0 Real Madrid – La Liga
09 February 2020 – Osasuna 1-4 Real Madrid – La Liga
25 September 2019 – Real Madrid 2-0 Osasuna – La Liga
11 February 2017 – Osasuna 1-3 Real Madrid – La Liga
10 September 2016 – Real Madrid 5-2 Osasuna – La Liga
Osasuna ended a five-game La Liga losing streak against Real Madrid with a 0-0 draw in their last meeting back in January, but they haven’t beaten Los Blancos since January 2011. They haven’t won away against Real since April 2004.
Premier League predictions & tips
Football Accumulator tips
Latest live streaming fixtures