Wales v Croatia Euro 2024 qualifying predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Wales and Croatia face off in a Euro 2024 qualifying showdown at the Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday (7:45pm, UK time).
Wales vs Croatia odds
*Odds correct as of 16:00 on October 13
With qualification drawing to a close, Wales know they will be out of contention to finish in the top two if they lose here and Turkey, who face bottom side Latvia, avoid defeat themselves. Croatia, if results go their way, could end this upcoming round of fixtures on top.
Euro 2024 qualifying Group D table
- Turkey: 6 games, 13 points
- Croatia: 5 games, 10 points
- Armenia: 6 games, 7 points
- Wales: 5 games, 7 points
- Latvia: 6 games, 3 points
Wales vs Croatia predictions
Wales vs Croatia: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||8/11 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||0-2||15/2 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Mateo Kovacic||20/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Wales vs Croatia predictions:
- Croatia are unbeaten in their last 11 matches.
- Croatia have won their last 10 matches away from home.
- When playing away, Croatia have not conceded a goal so far this season.
- Croatia are currently on a three-game winning streak in Euro qualification.
Wales vs Croatia match tip
Bruno Petkovic has scored six goals in his last seven games and also netted a double for Croatia in their 5-0 win against Latvia – his tenth for his country in 33 caps.
Wales vs Croatia team news
Charlie Savage is hoping to make his competitive debut for Wales, who are expected to have a very youthful team. However, there are plenty of experienced faces with Kieffer Moore in good form lately.
Andrej Kramarić is among those dropping out of Croatia’s squad. Bruno Petković is expected to lead their attack with Mateo Kovačić, Luka Modrić and Marcelo Brozović still going strong in Zlatko Dalić’s midfield.
Wales vs Croatia head-to-head record
- 25 Mar 2023 – Croatia 1-1 Wales – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 13 Oct 2019 – Wales 1-1 Croatia – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 08 Jun 2019 – Croatia 2-1 Wales – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 26 Mar 2013 – Wales 1-2 Croatia – World Cup qualifying
- 16 Oct 2012 – Croatia 2-0 Wales – World Cup qualifying
Croatia are unbeaten in their past five matches against Wales and have previously tasted victory on Welsh soil.