Vizela v Porto Primeira Liga live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Vizela and Porto face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio do Vizela on Sunday (8:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Vizela vs Porto online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Vizela vs Porto, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Vizela vs Porto odds
*Odds correct as of 16:30 on October 25
Heading into this latest round of Primiera Liga fixtures, Vizela find themselves sitting one place above the relegation zone after losing four of their opening eight matches. As for Porto, they are in third but importantly within touching distance of leaders Sporting CP.
Primeira Liga top four
- Sporting: 8 games, 22 points
- Benfica: 8 games, 21 points
- Porto: 8 games, 19 points
- Braga: 8 games, 16 points
Vizela vs Porto predictions
Vizela vs Porto: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||10/11 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||Vizela 1-2 Porto||11/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Samu||18/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Vizela vs Porto predictions:
- Vizela have conceded at least two goals in three of their last four Primeira Liga home games.
- Vizela have lost each of their last two home matches.
- Porto have won three of their previous four Primeira Liga road games.
- Porto have conceded the first goal in three of their last four Primeira Liga away matches.
Vizela vs Porto match tip
Porto’s last three Primeira Liga away matches have been won by one goal.
Vizela vs Porto team news
Orest Lebedenko is doubtful for Vizela while Porto could be missing up to five players. David Carmo is suspended and four others — Ivan Jaime, Zaidu Sanusi, Ivan Marcano and Gabriel Veron — are nursing respective injuries.
Vizela vs Porto head-to-head record
- 05/02/23 – Porto 2-0 Vizela – Primera Liga
- 16/12/22 – Porto 4-0 Vizela – League Cup
- 14/08/22 – Vizela 0-1 Porto – Primera Liga
- 30/04/22 – Porto 4-2 Vizela – Primera Liga
- 12/01/22 – Vizela 1-3 Porto – Portuguse Cup
Porto are on a six-match unbeaten run in meetings against Vizela.