Vizela vs Benfica live stream: Predictions, tips, odds and team news
Benfica will be looking to continue their winning run in the Primeira Liga when they travel to face Vizela on Saturday at 8:30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Vizela vs Benfica online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Vizela vs Benfica, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Vizela vs Benfica odds
*Odds correct as of 17:30 on September 13
After beating Porto in the Portuguese Super Cup, Benfica got their Primeira Liga title defence off to the worst possible start. The defending champions where beaten 3-2 by Boavista on the opening weekend, conceding two goals in injury-time having been reduced to 10 men. However, they have bounced back in the best possible way. It’s now three wins from three matches for Benfica, who beat Estrela, Gil Vicente and Vitoria before the international break. The latter was a 4-0 victory over a side that had won their opening three matches.
Vizela, meanwhile, are sitting in the bottom half of the table with just one win from their opening four games. It’s been a tough start to the campaign for Vizela, who opened with a 3-2 defeat to Sporting CP before drawing against Arouca, with both sides going down to 10 men. There was another defeat to Vitoria at the end of August, but Vizela did get their first league win of the season before the international break, beating Gil Vicente.
Vizela vs Benfica predictions
Vizela vs Benfica: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||20/23 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Vizela 1-3 Benfica||10/1 with BoyleSports|
|First Goalscorer||Angel Di Maria||6/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Vizela vs Benfica predictions:
- Angel Di Maria has scored the opening goal in two of Benfica’s four league games this season.
- Vizela have scored in three of their four league games this season.
- Benfica haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home in the league this season.
- Benfica have scored in all five games this season across all competitions.
- Vizela are yet to beat Benfica in their six meetings.
Vizela vs Benfica match tip
Vizela’s games this season have very much come to life after half time. In the league so far this season, there have been 12 goals scored in the four games involving Vizela. Of those 12, eight have come after half time. Benfica’s matches have had a similar theme with 11 of the 16 goals in their games coming after half-time.
Vizela vs Benfica team news
Vizela team news
David Jurasek suffered an ankle injury in the opening weekend of the Primeira Liga season and remains out, but he is Benfica’s only absentee at the time of writing.
Benfica team news
Vizela vs Benfica head-to-head record
- 25 February 2023 – Vizela 0-2 Benfica – Primeira Liga
- 2 September 2022 – Benfica 2-1 Vizela – Primeira Liga
- 11 March 2022 – Benfica 1-1 Vizela – Primeira Liga
- 24 October 2021 – Vizela 0-1 Benfica – Primeira Liga
- 23 November 2019 – Vizela 1-2 Benfica – Portuguese Cup
A fairly new fixture in Portuguese football, Benfica and Vizela have faced off just six times so far. It’s been an almost-perfect run for Benfica with five wins and just the solitary draw — including the league double last season.
Vizela vs Benfica Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:30 pm Saturday September 16
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 10/1 Bet with Boylesports Sign-Up Offer: Bet £10, Get £10 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus – October 2023