Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto live stream: Tips, odds, predictions and team news
FC Porto travel to minnows Vilar de Perdizes in the Taca de Portugal on Friday at 8:45pm (UK time).
How can I live stream Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto online?
Bet365* stream a selection of Taca de Portugal matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto odds
Even with the disparity between Portugal’s elite and the rest, rarely do we see a game with the odds favouring one side so heavily. Porto currently sit third in the Primeira Liga table with 19 points from eight games, trailing leaders Sporting CP by three points. On Friday, they come up against third-tier side Vilar de Perdizes, who currently sit sixth in Group A of the Campeonato de Portugal, with eight points from six games. Should Porto fail to win, it would undoubtedly go down as one of the shocks in Portuguese football history.
Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto: Predictions
|Over 3.5 goals?||Yes||2/7 with Midnite|
|Correct Score||Vilar de Perdizes 0-5 FC Porto||6/1 with Midnite|
|First Goalscorer||Antonio Martinez||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto predictions:
- Porto scored 21 goals in last season’s Taca de Portugal en route to the title.
- 10 of those games came across three matches against lower-league opposition.
- Porto kept a clean sheet in five of their seven games in this competition last season.
- Antonio Martinez was the last season’s top scorer in this competition with six goals in seven appearances.
Six of Porto’s last seven goals across all competitions have been scored in the first half.
Gabriel Veron, Ivan Marcano, Zaidu Sanusi and Pepe are all sidelined for Porto. That said, the visitors are still likely to make a host of changes given the modest quality of their opposition.
Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto head-to-head record
This will be the first competitive meeting between these two teams.
Vilar de Perdizes vs FC Porto Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:45 pm Friday October 20
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 6/1 Bet with Midnite Sign Up Offer – Bet £10, get £20 in free bets plus 50 free spins – December 2023