USA v Ghana live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
USA and Ghana face off in an international friendly showdown at Geodis Park on Wednesday (1:30am, UK time).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
USA vs Ghana odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on October 15
Gregg Berhalter’s men snatched a 3-1 defeat from the jaws of victory against Germany last time out. The result ended a 13-game unbeaten run (nine wins and four draws). Ghana, meanwhile, fell to a 2-0 loss against Mexico it was their first loss since January subsequently ending a five-game unbeaten streak (three wins and two draws).
How to live stream USA vs Ghana online:
Bet365* streams a selection of International Friendly matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream USA vs Ghana, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
USA vs Ghana predictions
USA vs Ghana: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/5 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||2-0||13/2 with Sky Bet|
|First Goalscorer||Folarin Balogun||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our USA vs Ghana predictions:
- Ghana failed to score in three of their previous four away matches.
- There have been over 1.5 goals scored in each of Ghana’s previous three matches.
- Ghana conceded the first goal in two of their last three matches.
- The USA kept a clean sheet in two of their last three matches.
USA vs Ghana match tip
Christian Pulisic has scored in three of his last four appearances for club and country.
USA vs Ghana team news
Even though the USA were beaten last time out head coach Gregg Berhalter could be dissuaded from making wholesale changes. Among those pushing for a start though are Luca de la Torre, Brenden Aaronson and Ricardo Pepi. Iñaki Williams and Jordan Ayew came off the bench in Ghana’s loss to Mexico and will be hoping to be there from kick-off here.
USA vs Ghana head-to-head record
- 01 Jul 2017 – USA 2-1 Ghana – International Friendly
- 16 Jun 2014 – Ghana 1-2 USA – FIFA World Cup
- 26 Jun 2010 – USA 1-2 Ghana – FIFA World Cup
- 22 Jun 2006 – Ghana 2-1 USA – FIFA World Cup
- 15 Sep 1983 – Ghana 1-0 USA – Merdeka Tournament
USA have won their last two meetings against Ghana having previously lost four on the bounce.